Enjoy the privacy of my fully furnished 1 bd 1 bth, 853 sqft, Living Room, Dining Room, Stocked Kitchen, In home Laundry room/Full size Washer/Dryer (washing/drying amenities no additional cost). 3 Pools, Gym w/Dry Sauna & Free Weights. On Las Vegas Blvd & Pebble 6.5 miles South of MGM. NO smoking in home, on patio is fine. In addition, I will clean depending on the length of stay, change linen and wash towels as needed.
***Additional guest/minimum stay/weekly rates are negotiable
I am on Las Vegas Blvd, approximately 6.5 miles south of MGM, 8 miles from the Rio, 25 miles from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and located about 2-2.5 miles from the 15 freeway. Extremely close to grocery shopping, dining establishments, shopping, pharmacies etc.
I'm always available for my guest. My phone number and email will be made available to all guest'. Do not hesitate to reach out to me REGARDLESS the time of day!
Rates are negotiable for lengthy trips such as WSOP, that will have guest here for weeks at a time.
- Smoking is only permitted on the patio. If home is smoked in, a non refundable deep cleaning deposit of $300 will apply.
- Weekly rates are available
- Nightly rates can be negotiated depending on demand and Events in town
- Additional guest are negotiable for an additional fee, air matresses can be provided as well as extra pillows and blankets to accomodate.
- I also provide all laundry components for your personal use at no additional cost.
- I just ask that you do not use the dishwasher due to me having an OCD and only wash by hand. I'd be more than happy to provide cleaning service for you as well at no additional charge. Should you use any dishes, just place them in the dishwasher (do not run) and when you depart, I will gladly clean them.
I work in the Hospitality industry for a prestige casino. I breathe Hospitality and I hope that it shows when you stay in my home. I am Vegan and can help with any recommendations for dining options for a picky eater (like myself), shows, car rental companies etc. As of now, I have been a Vegas resident for almost 12 years and I LOVE living here. Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am an open book!!!