This family-friendly ground-floor apartment sleeps 7 people in 3 bedrooms. 2 more beds and cot available on request. The famous sights of Edinburgh are easily accessible, or take a walk off the beaten track and discover Leith – a lively hub of creativity and cultural diversity. Spacious open-plan living space with well-equipped kitchen. 3 comfy bedrooms - one with triple bunks, one nice double, and one king-sized with ensuite. Free on-street parking, and excellent access to public transport.
The flat is on the ground floor of a traditional Edinburgh tenement building. If you like to cook and eat together, the spacious open-plan living area is ideal, with a well-equipped kitchen and an extendable table in the dining room. If you don't have space to pack toys and games don't worry - check out our toy/games chest. The triple bunk beds are a special feature in one of the bedrooms...
- 1 bedroom with king-sized bed (with ensuite)
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with triple bunk beds (sturdy enough for adults)
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Ensuite wetrooom (shower, toilet and wash-hand basin)
- A camp bed, sofa bed and cot are available on request.
- TV and DVD player in lounge
- Washing machine
- Level access (though doors aren’t wide enough to accommodate standard-sized wheelchairs)
- Free on-street parking (no allocated spaces)
- Toy and games chest
If you have arranged with us to collect the key from our key safe, please message us once you've arrived at the flat so that we can rest assured you've arrived safely and found everything ok.
When you check out please leave the flat as you found it, washing your dishes and taking the bin bags out before you leave.
We have great neighbours, and they've requested that people don't smoke outside their house. Thanks!