* Walking distance to OHLONE College, BIKE to TELSA co
* Mission Peak & walking trails near by
* Roomy space with a 2 TWIN bed and large windows with moutain view
* blocks away restaurants/starbucks/bank /post office
* Walk to public transtation
*Free high speed WIFI internet
*Nice, quiet and safe neighborhood
*Easy parking & access to freeway 680/880
* kitchen for light cook
*Great for short or long term staying
*Shared a bathroom with room 3, half bathroom in the downstair
2 story gorgeous luxury house in Fremont Mission hill with huge kitchen and living space, Room 2 is seperated with mobile flexible screen, spacious area inside the room with large window of backyard/moutain view. Shared bathroom with room 3. High speed wifi internet is provided.
Kitchen for light cooking only such as sandwiches or salad; Please consider the environment and limit the usage for the washer/dryer; share bathroom with room 3 in the middle of upstair hallway, share livingrooms with other guests but try to keep majority of your activities inside the room, plenty of street parking, driveway parking is first come first serve base.
The host does not live in the same house, however, any question or help you need, it would be just a phone call away. We would be more than happy to assist you.
Please bring your own towels and the host will provide shower gel/shampoo. Washer/dryer is not available for this house.
The check-in window is 3:00 - 10:00 PM; check out no later than 11:00 AM. There is no A/C for this house, but we do provide fan if needed.
If you need check in earlier, please call for arrangement. We try our best to best service our guests if possible. If you need to check in later than 10:00 PM, please notify the host when booking. If assistant needed after 10pm, please give $10 tip as courtesy.
• Light cooking is OK
• No smoking on the property
• Keep activities in your room
• Be mindful of conserving energy and water
• Try to be clean and neat
• Not to make extreme noisy as it is a quiet community
• Leave keys where you picked up, $30 per lost key
• Clean the dishes/dinningwares after using
• Please do not invite guest over after 10pm and always keep the noise level to a minimum for courtesey for the other guests and neighbors as the house is in a very quiet neighborhood
• Please remove shoes entering the house
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 630 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Real Estate local expert
Like to do good deeds and help people out
Like good food, know restaurants and eateries well
Like design and remodel houses
Like to support young people getting ahead of their life