Charming apartment in Florence center, renovated 2016 on the ground floor with access to private small courtyard (not directly accessed from street). Bottom floor: kitchen, TV room, bathroom; Top floor: bedroom. Offering bikes and baby equipm. The host (Italian/Swedish family) lives in the same building, fluent in It, Swe, Eng, Span. Walking distance (10’-15’) from Dome, museums, parks, markets. Well served with bus, taxi, parking. Supermarket, stores, pharmacies, bars, restaurants within 5’.
Our apartment is completely renovated during the spring 2016 and is situated on the ground floor, in a building from the beginning of the 19th century, with access to its own private small courtyard (approximately 7 m2) from the condominium area (i.e. the apartment and courtyard is not directly accessed from the street). The condominium is calm and only used for residential purposes. The small private courtyard provides the possibility to sit outside for a meal or a coffee. The rest of the apartment (approximately 35 m2) is developed on two floors with the equipped kitchen (table for 4, microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher), TV room with sofa, bathroom (toilet, bidé, shower) on the bottom floor and bedroom on the top floor (double bed plus one single bed).
Moreover, the apartment located next doors, is also available on Airbnb (“Da Vinci 2:2”) and offers place for 3 people, in case you are a larger group, the two apartments together can be a convenient solution.
The host lives in the same building and we are happy to help in case needed. Normal check-in time is at 17:00 with room for flexibility, however to be agreed upon before arrival. Check-out time within 10:00.
The host is an Italian/Swedish family with three children and we speak fluent Italian, Swedish, English, and Spanish.
The apartment also includes the possibility to use:
•baby equipment (trolley, baby bed, etc)
In case the guest is interested in a period longer than 30 days, we invite you to discuss details, etc with us at the booking moment.
- Bikes are included. The bikes must be correctly locked and handled and, in the case of loss, a fee of 120 Euro is required.
- Baby equipment can be available upon request at an additional cost of 10 Euro/week.
- Since 2014, the municipality of Florence applies a fee of 2,50 Euro/person and night for visitors ((URL HIDDEN) which will be charged separately upon arrival.
- The cleaning at the end of the stay period is charged separately, at a total cost of 20 Euro. In case additional cleaning is desired during the stay, such can be arranged according to further agreements.
- For a stay for an entire month or more, the host will request a contribution of 80 Euro/month for supplies (e.g heating, water, electricity, waste).