This is my warm and inviting home. It is close to miles of forest trails and the UAF campus. It is in a lovely secluded spruce forest, 5 to 10 minute drive from restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. With a large deck and yard, nearby trails, and a family friendly neighborhood is a great base for exploring. The home has large south facing windows; a comfy bed; and a large, warm, open, comfortable living/kitchen/dining area. I welcome couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
- Small gatherings or dinners allowed
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am, please be considerate!
- Child-friendly over 6 years old (the house is not childproof)
- Any children over 6 need to be well-behaved in that they won't be too curious and insist on handling my personal belongs (although I love curiosity)
- Infant-friendly before walking
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love to explore and travel, learn and teach. I'm a scientist, explorer, and educator ( originally from Seattle but living up here in Fairbanks. I travel a lot for work and fun - recently it was field work in Antarctica, cycling through New Zealand, walking through Barcelona, visiting friends in Brooklyn, Seattle, and California, climbing in the North Cascade mountains, and sailing the San Juan Islands. I've been staying with AirBnB or with bike touring hosts. I love a good book, a long run, or a glass of wine and good conversation.