Winter is fun, uncrowded in Baja. I'm south of Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village.
Private well equipped, clean, basement apartment.
Near great dining. Surfing. Wine tour pretty Guadalupe Valley.
Community-gated & guarded 24/7. Safe, nice. Owner is upstairs to help, if needed. Access to our beach, tennis, basketball & clubhouse WIFI.
RM 1: Pillow-top, Queen bed
RM 2: 2 "full" beds
Cozy living room, kitchen. Beach chairs. Room fans, heaters.
OK1 dog under 25#,$10day. No kids under 12
- one dog is permitted and must be under 25# and house trained. The host must be notified in advance. Fee is $10/day. Dog cannot be left alone in apartment. Host can provide day care services at $5/hr. Bring dog shot record, which is a requirement to return to the States. When taken outside the Apt. leash is required. Host loves dogs and has 3 herself. Dog fees due upon arrival/service.
- No Smoking-strict
- Get pass from guard upon arrival.
- "2 person" renters will have choice of either bedroom, but not both bedrooms unless book & pay for 3-6 persons
- Community rules strictly prohibit fireworks
- No parties allowed in Apartment.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm retired & enjoying life in Baja. Have been coming to area for decades and this was my first choice for retiring from a career as a registered nurse. You will be downstairs from me in a private apartment and can be left on your own or ask and I'll give you a local's insight to things to do and see, or best places to eat. My nice, friendly community is on the beach and you're steps away. My goal is that you will have a comfortable, easy and fun stay.
I enjoy people and welcome you to the Mision Viejo community, one of the best places South Rosarito , the Lobster Village, Surfing @ K37. We're out of town just enough that it's a lot more friendly, less congested and more enjoyable and relaxing.