Conveniently located just short 15 min walk to Bruges' historic city centre. In quiet, leafy suburb you are welcome to stay in our spacious home. With 2 bedrooms to choose from, you will be spoiled for choice. Rooms come with all amenities as well as free wifi and parking.
Your stay includes a hearty breakfast with fresh eggs from our chickens, cold cuts, selection of baked goods, fresh fruit and so much more.
Prices are per night, per room (max. 2 persons per room)
Three bedrooms tastefully decorated with antique furniture to choose from:
1. Nicolas' Room - double bed, seating area and view of the garden
2. Sebastien's Room - double bunk bed with single bed on top, seating area and sink
3. Justin's room is a double bed room with its own shower and private washbasin.
Rooms come with towels and bed linen.
3 bedrooms available with all amenities. Shared large bathroom on the same floor equipped with separate bathtub and shower as well two sinks. Your stay includes a vast breakfast spread in our dining room. On sunny days you can also enjoy our garden. (Max.2 pers in a room)
If you need any help with your visit to Bruges, we would be happy give you our recommendations. Bruges is also an excellent base to explore the region and visit Ypres, Gent, Brussels or the seaside.
- Free WiFi
- Free parking (on street, on site garage parking can be arranged for a small fee)
- Free breakfast
- Rooms are located on the second floor of our 3-storey house
My wife Magda and I thoroughly enjoy having guests stay in our spacious and cosy home. We are both retired school teachers and have 3 sons. Two of them live in Bruges and one in Singapore. Being retired allows us to indulge our love of travelling. Most recently we visited China, Mexico and South Africa. We enjoy good food, wine and conversation. We look forward to welcoming you into our home!