Meditative Space - Arts Living -, Creative Flow - Timeless Beauty
Pictures speak a thousands words. This beautiful and unique Tree House is among one of Seven Wonder Houses built by artist Dao Anh Khanh - a leading Vietnamese Artist, known for his famous dance performance and contemporary arts.
+ GARDEN BBQ.
+ WESTERN, VIETNAMESE FOODS AND DRINKS
+ MOVIE FILM
+ MUSIC LIVE WITH INSTRUMENTS
+ MUSIC EVENTS (sometimes)
+ FREE P0LAROID PICTURES.
Welcome Airbnb Travellers to this long *guarantee not boring at all* description of my home. If it's still a pain and you can't remember what we have to offer, or what we don't, just ask, we don't mind! :D
A. THE STUDIO & TREE HOUSE
- Inspired Japanese Zen House with its own Zen Tea Garden Lounge
Romantic getaway bedroom with ensuite toilette treehouse overlooking gorgeous garden
- Filled with natural sunlight during the day and dreamy light up floating sculptures at night
- Connected up to other tree houses in the Seven Wonder Homes Series by a sky bridge system
* Please expecting some muddy road on a rainy day.
* If you worried about mosquitos, it is not an issue because they don't live that higher up and we have heated mosquitos repellers in the bedroom and bathroom.
* We spray & pest control every month
B. THE HOST
- Dao Anh KHanh is a famous contemporary artist in Vietnam in dance performance and fine arts. His arts works and performances have graced the front pages of the New York Times, BBC and the like.
- Minh is our onsite housekeeper
- John Nguyen is our assistant manager in charge of communication
C. PARKING SPACE
For any one who has a car, we do have parking space right at the studio.
D. SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT:
- 1 queen size bed in the bedroom
Over all, it’s good for 2 people :). However, we can arrange a Futon for you upon request for an extra $15 per person:D The room can accommodate up to 5 and we charge $15/person extra after 2 to cover overhead cost.
E. THE SPACE IS EQUIPPED WITH:
- Free Wifi (of course! - we all need it)
- Clean and fresh towels, bed linens
- Toiletries, hair dryer, shower gels, shampoo and conditioner
- Kettle and basic cookware items
- Snacks and treat, coffee and teas :)
- Iron and extra bedding items (in case you get cold)
You are welcome to bring pets with you, and there are rules to be followed to ensure a smooth stay :)
They will not be allowed in the bedroom, I’m sorry that you might have to sleep without them at night :(.
Minor damaged *caused by our lovely pets* can be settled and it’s not a big problem to me.
G. CHECK IN/OUT & OTHER INFO
We have 24h onsite staff to manage check-in & check-out
Check-in: from 1PM to 10PM
*** any late night check-in after 8PM, please let us know. We want to make sure we are up and waiting for you!
Check-out: before 12PM
H. FOOD & SERVICES
Breakfast is included in meal price.
We can set up BBQ with 22 dishes , or hotpot, traditional food, pizza or steak ...
we also have wine , gin, tequila, sort drink, beer ...
Coffee and tea included
We have in-house restaurant offer lunch & dinner at very reasonable price ($7-$20 per person).
Menu will be sent to you ahead of time.
You get access to:
1. Your really awesome tree house
2. Beautiful garden with a lot of hidden charms and surprises
3. Tikki Bar in the back yard
4. Common lounge room/breakfast area with Super Fast Internet Connection
Our staff are friendly, welcoming and always ready to assist you.
We also offer on order meals/ homestay meal/ BBQ service at the studio.
Menu will be sent to guests prior to your arrival.
At Dao Anh Khanh Studio, we have 7 totally unique & different units.
I can host up to 20 people a night and make other arrangement such as pre-booked meals/ BBQ/ Artist Talk Tour etc
Please just ask me if you have any questions! More than happy to assist and answer any enquiries that you have :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 284 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Jenny Dao. I help my dad (artist Dao Anh Khanh) to run an arts home stay program since 2014. We want to offer personal and unique experiences to travelers to Hanoi, to experience the authentic and artistic lifestyle at one of the most beautiful studio in Vietnam.
I grew up in Vietnam, was educated in US and am currently living in Australia. I like travelling and have been to many countries around the world. Being part of Airbnb community, I hope to be connected to like minded worldly travelers and invite them to experience the amazing home stay program at my dad's studio.
Give it a go, you will not regret. I promise.
Stay, Experience and Love Life!