The Dune Dancer is located about a mile onto Cape San Blas in between expansive Gulf beaches and St Joseph's Bay. You’ll love this home because of its close proximity to the area's best dog-friendly beaches. Plus, enjoy Bay activities like fly fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and snorkeling. You'll also love the quiet location & updated interior. Welcome couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and well-behaved pups with pet fee. Signed rental agreement required.
Tucked in the dunes for added privacy. Updated kitchen and bathrooms. Loft and vaulted living room area with lots of daylight. Three different porch areas to offer screened in seating, larger sunny seating and dining, and a quiet
This is an whole house rental where only the guests will stay during their visit.
The beach boardwalks and community pool are just a short walk (approximately 150 yards) down a quiet neighborhood street.
Feel free to contact Regi at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (call or text) with any questions or concerns.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK OUT IS 10:30 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-in’s or Late Check-out’s unless approved by the manager prior to arrival.
2. This is a NON SMOKING residence.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is four (4).
4. PETS: With pre-approval, up to two dogs are permitted in the Dune Dancer for an additional non-refundable fee. All dogs must be housebroken, flea free, and on a flea preventative at least 5 days prior to arrival. If home is infested with fleas, you will be responsible for the home to be treated. Please keep dogs on a leash at all times, pick up dog waste, and dispose of it in the outdoor trash bin. If we receive complaints regarding excessive barking or aggressive pet behavior, the guests with their pets will be asked to vacate the premises immediately with no refund.
5. RESERVATION & PAYMENT: Full payment is due at the time of online booking.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Guests have the option to cancel through the booking application.
50% refund for cancellations more than 1 week before check-in date except fees.
7. PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION INSURANCE OR SECURITY DEPOSIT: If the guest purchases property damage protection insurance as part of their booking, then a security deposit is not required. If the guest’s booking does not include property damage protection insurance, then a security deposit may be required as part of the booking. If a security deposit is required, it will not be charged unless there is damage to the property or furnishings, dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning, or any other costs incurred by the homeowner or manager due to the guest’s stay. This includes damages resulting from pets.
8. RATE CHANGES: Until a reservation is confirmed by the manager, rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
9. We will NOT rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
10. NO HOUSE PARTIES, LARGE GROUPS, CAMPERS, TRAILERS, OR MOTOR HOMES: If the home is booked for these purposes without our knowledge, guests will be asked to vacate premises immediately with no refund.
11. UTILITY SERVICES/FURNISHINGS/ACCESS: We make every effort to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Report any problems to the property manager as soon as possible. In the event of a breakdown, we will strive to make repairs as soon as reasonably possible. Guests shall allow the manager access to the property for purposes or repair or inspection, if necessary. The owner will not be obligated to give refunds for the failure or absence of any item, or for any public utility. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE FURNISHINGS OR KITCHEN ITEMS. The manager is not responsible for providing any additional furnishings or appliances not already in the units. House has stairs and is NOT handicap accessible.
12. SUPPLIES AND APPLIANCES: Our home is furnished and provides: an initial supply of bed and bath linens, toilet tissue, bath soap, kitchenware, dish towels, utensils and dishes. Air conditioning and heat are present unless otherwise noted, and two TVs. Full kitchen including microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and gas range and oven, unless otherwise noted. The house also includes a washer and dryer. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
13. HOUSEKEEPING: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
14. INTERNET/PHONE: Wireless internet is available for guest use, but there is no phone available.
15. GRILL/FIREPLACE: Fireplace may be used with prior approval from the manager. A charcoal grill is available for guest use. Please note that grilling is prohibited on decks, porches and balconies.
16. BEACH ACCESS: There are many walkways and easements to the beach. Permits are required to drive on the beach.
17. FORGOTTEN PERSONAL ITEMS: We are not responsible for any items left behind by renters or their guests. Any found items will be held for a maximum of one week. After such time, any unclaimed items will be
delivered to a local charitable organization. Upon request, any items found on the premises will be returned COD at the renter’s expense through a mailing service.
18. LOSS OR THEFT: We assume no responsibility for any loss or theft of guest’s personal property. Always use caution and lock your doors and windows when away from the home and while on Beach.
19. HURRICANE/WEATHER/CONSTRUCTION POLICY: Hurricanes and other inclement weather are always a possibility. Travel insurance is highly recommended for protection of your vacation investment. If you choose not to purchase travel insurance, please be aware that no refunds will be available for unforeseen developments such as illness, family emergencies, travel delays, inclement weather, beach conditions, or mandatory hurricane evaluations. We are not responsible for any construction in the area, which may cause noise, or driving inconvenience, therefore, there will be no compensation or refunds due to these conditions.
20. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
21. PARKING: Parking is limited to the number of spaces on the property. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road or in the cul-de-sacs is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Recreational vehicles and large watercraft are not allowed without prior written approval (includes boats, trailers, RVs, jet skis, motorcycles, etc.). Guests are responsible to find their own alternative off-site parking for these items at their own expense.
22. SWIMMING POOL: We are not responsible and do not guarantee the availability or condition of swimming pool. There will be no refunds for issues regarding swimming pool. We do not guarantee heat in the pool. Surveillance cameras are installed in the pool area.
23. LIABILITY: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or it’s facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
24. TROPICAL CLIMATE: Guest understands that insects, rodents and lizards unfortunately flourish in tropical environments. Contact with a pest inside or outside of your rental unit is not reason for termination of this Agreement nor is it a reason for a refund. Any issues a Guest(s) has with the rental unit regarding pests or other issues must be reported immediately to the manager via email or by telephone, and those will be addressed in a reasonable amount of time. Any issues presented AFTER check out cannot be remedied and are not cause for compensation to the guest.
25. AWARENESS OF COUNTY REQUIREMENTS REGARDING LEAVE NO TRACE BEHIND/PERMITS FOR BEACH DRIVING/FIREWORKS: Gulf County has a beach ordinance that defines specific beach rules. For more information refer to: (URL HIDDEN) Guests agree to review and become familiar with these rules. Beach driving requires a permit from the Gulf County Tax Collector’s Office.
26. NO SUB-LEASING PERMITTED: The rental agreement/reservation cannot be transferred to another party without prior written approval from Coastal Sunfish LLC. Absolutely no exceptions for any reason.
27. GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY/COMMUNITY RULES AND GUIDELINES. The Dune Dancer is located in a mixed-use neighborhood that includes both short-term guests and year-round residents. Please be considerate of the neighbors with your noise and activities. We want you to enjoy your stay, but not at the expense of the neighbors. Guests are asked to conform to all rules and regulations of the property. Violators are subject to eviction with loss of rental payment and any paid damage or security deposits.
Hang beach towels and wet clothing on the drying lines under the house.
Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10 PM to 9 AM ET.
Follow and respect pool rules.
Minimize exterior lighting after 10 PM ET from May 1 - Oct 31, so baby sea turtles can find the sea.
Please be respectful and take good care of the property and community areas, like it was your own home.
Report any problems to the property manager as soon as possible.
28. DEPARTURE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Load the dishwasher with all soiled dishes and run the wash cycle.
2. Make sure all garbage is removed. Garbage is to be deposited in the container at the street.
3. Check all windows and doors and make sure they are locked and secured properly including all deck sliding doors.
4. In summer months, place the thermostat on 77 degrees and 55 degrees in winter months.5. Return all beach and other towels. Strip beds and leave bedding on beds. Place wet towels in the bath tub.
6. Use provided grill scraper/brush to remove remaining food after grilling.
7. Please remember to sign the guest book.
8. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE ANY FURNITURE OR MATTRESSES.
9. Check for all personal belongings.
10. Leave key(s) on the breakfast bar.
29. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.