Beautiful 120 year old home is an attached “Brooklyn Brownstone” on a treelined (one-way street) block. The apartment is located on the parlor room (first floor) of the house (walk up stoop-12 steps). This is a much larger space than any other apartment at this price point on Air Bnb.
Private entrance. 850 square feet, high ceilings with a chandelier, sconces on the walls, upright Yamaha piano, Queen size (firm bed) and foldout IKEA sleeper couch, overlooking a beautiful garden. LIGHT FILLED! The floor can be divided between the bedroom and the living room with the antique pocket doors. Small kitchen and bathroom (with tub and shower) off the bedroom.
The entire apartment is yours during your visit. It is located on the parlor floor of the house (private entrance). One bedroom, easily sleeps 3 (One Queens Sized bed and a single pull out couch separated by pocket doors) The apartment is light-filled with high ceilings and the original hardwood floors/details, Wifi available, upright Yamaha piano, humidifier, hidden flat screen TV (with Apple TV), a small and very simple/basic kitchen (small stove, ¾ size refrigerator, and sink) and bathroom.
I will be living downstairs (or away) and should be able assist you as needed.
When the price of the apartment drops 20% it means we are also looking for someone to feed (care for) our two cats. Please mention your experience with pets.
There are shutters in the front of the house but only plants covering the windows in the back. If you are sensitive to light bring an eye mask for sleeping.
Thank you for visiting our Brownstone. During your visit we would ask that you follow these guidelines.
1) No smoking in the house or within 12 feet of the front stoop or on the fire escape
2) Please remember to consistently remove your shoes before entering the apartment
3) The instruments, with the exception of the piano, should not be played or moved
4) Remember to always lock both entrance doors that lead to the street
5) Be respectful of the neighbors (below, above, and on each side) by keeping noise to a minimum from 10 pm-6am.
6) Turn lights off when you leave the apartment and do not use candles.
7) (If you use them) The pocket doors need to be pulled slowly and carefully open and shut (the house is 120 years old!)
8) Fire Escape window lock should be secure when you leave the apartment for an outing and when you depart.
9) Extra guests (beyond 2 people) must be approved and there is an additional $35 fee.
**If you are the first person in the house to take a shower you may need to wait 1-2 min. for the hot water