ผู้เข้าพัก 1 คน
This is a *shared space,* so other guests can also utilize the living room amenities, except during quiet hours between 12am-8am when you'll have the space to yourself.Since there is a TV in all rooms, the living room is often unoccupied, though. I've never known it to be a bother to anyone & other guests & myself try to be considerate.
This space is good for solo travelers & adventurers ***who will be out most of the time and just need a spot to sleep.***
Bright, charming, and low-key!
Couch comfortably fits one adult.
Access to everything but my bedroom! Yard, living room (smart TV w/ Netflix, Amazon Prime), kitchen (including cookware, spices, coffee, utensils, etc.) dining area, & bathroom.
As much or as little as you'd like!
Smoking in outside area only!
- Quiet Hours: 12am-8am on (Sun-Thursday)
* Couch Guests- Must tidy up area before going to bed, as this is a shared space.
* Couch Guests- Must be up by 8:30am; out of the house (for the most part) between 10:00am-5:00pm
* Couch Guests- There is only enough storage to accommodate 1 carry-on sized bag & 1 backpack/purse. $5day fee for oversized/additional luggage/purses. If you plan to bring additional luggage, please ***let me know ahead of time!***
-Smoking on back patio only, please!
- $10 fee for unreturned transit cards, if used.
- 3 hour minimum advance-notice for SAME-DAY check-ins.
- Do NOT feed the animals, please!
- No loitering around the outside of building. If you want to relax/hang out outside, please do so on the patio.
- . Please provide eta when booking. Updates to your arrival/departure schedules are much appreciated!
- Please wash your dishes/cooking supplies after each use. If you need help finding anything, I'm happy to help!
- Keys MUST be returned at checkout. $150 for lost/unreturned keys deducted from deposit.
- 420-friendly. Other drugs *strictly* prohibited.
- Be mindful of the animals that live here (Close doors, cupboards; don't feed). I am currently fostering a young dog, who is a little timid. He is friendly and happy, but can be shy around guys at first.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a 31 year old transplant from the south, and work at a social service agency here in SD.
My partner is a 30 year old transplant from São Paulo, Brasil, who loves to cook and currently works as a nanny to multiple families!
We both love to travel and are interested in running a hostel/BnB someday.
My interests include writing, photography, rollerskating, road tripping, learning about different people/cultures, animals, frequent zoo outings, and surfing (I'm a beginner but LOVE it!).
My partner loves cooking, exploring, sports (especially soccer!), and traveling. We are pretty laid back hosts, and can provide you with as much or as little privacy as you desire. We are happy to support you in making your stay in San Diego an unforgettable one!
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน