Hello, thank you for looking at my home! The location is a block to the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 4 short blocks away from Lake Michigan, and a quick drive to Shorewood's neighborhood stores (5 minutes to the grocery, Walgreens, and some dining options). Our fenced in yard is secluded and offers a private escape from the city. We love dogs and welcome your furry family members, however, our insurance does have some breed restrictions, so please check w/me beforehand!
- * No smoking
- * No parties or events
- * Check in is after 3 pm
- Enjoy the home! Please be mindful of how you navigate the space. Many of the items you'll find are one of a kind or difficult to replace.
- While you're enjoying your stay, please do not sublet the home in any way. No un-authorized guests will be permitted, so please let me know who is coming to stay beforehand and I would be happy to make arrangements with you!
- - By renting the property, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner's Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
- Please be mindful of the neighbors. Even though we're close to the college, this part of the neighborhood does not tolerate parties. Please be respectful and refrain from yelling, loudly singing, drunken hysteria, cranking the music, etc. We want this to be a peaceful retreat for you! You are welcome to use the fire place, string lights, and tiki-torches. Please handle the fire with care and put it out before you head in for the night.
- You may park in the driveway, it tightly lends itself to two cars. On-street parking is available but you will need to visit Shorewood's website and enter your car information.
- * When you're checking out *
- - Place all used towels in the hamper outside of the bathroom
- - Leave the sheets and blanekts on the bed, we will do the rest!
- - Turn off the lights and any electric devices you may have used
- - Lock the doors and leave the key in the key box
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I love getting out of the city and camping, spending time with my dogs, a good cup of coffee coffee, reading, eating, and Game of Thrones. Over the past 3 years I have crafted my space to be a place to relax, entertain, and enjoy in all of Wisconsin's seasons. In the summer it's a great place for dinner & drinks on the front porch, in the fall the backyard lends itself to the perfect intimate bonfire, and in the winter I enjoy company around the indoor fireplace. I hope you enjoy the space as much as I do!