Two comfortable bedrooms with soft linens and luxury bath in elegant manor home on 2nd floor. Private marble bath with shower. Primary queen bedroom plus second room with 2 singles. Use of kitchen, living areas, laundry, 2 bikes & Domino (cat).
Heart of city location: minutes from Convention Center, medical research area, parks, museums and restaurants, expressways, and downtown. 3 universities w/in a mile. Quiet neighborhood off oak-lined parkway. Uber fast - public transit 6 blocks.
My additional rules are reasonable. I live here and aim to make your stay wonderful. I ask that you
- Respect our home, family and neighbors.
- Enjoy the kitchen and please clean up after yourself.
- Consume breakfast items made available for you. If you want something special, I am glad to acquire it for you if I can. This means, please don't consume the dinner items I plan for my family :)
- Use containers or plastic bags for items you place in refrigerator.
- Do your dishes (place them in the dishwasher or wash them by hand)
- Don't leave dishes in the sink or on the table.
- Be gentle on bathroom plumbing. No face wipes or baby wipes flushed in toilet.
- No loud music or noise (Don't make my Mama come upstairs and tell you something!)
- Don't invite additional guests to spend the night or any length of time without a reservation and asking me.
- Turn off and/or unplug appliances you used (iron, hair dryer, oven, stove)
- If you use the television, please turn it off when done.
- If you leave and I am not home, please adjust the thermostat for air conditioning to 79 degrees F and heater to 63 degrees F.
- If you find the temperature uncomfortable inside while you are here, please adjust it to your preference.
- If you do your laundry, please complete a cycle and remove your clothes promptly. Feel free to use laundry detergent, softener, stain remover supplies.
- My cat Domino is friendly - BUT PLEASE don't pick him up. He doesn't like that and will let you know swiftly. You can usually pet his head without an issue. He generally will stay out of the way.
- Do not let Domino in the guest bedroom; just shut the door.
- Have fun. Enjoy the city.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello. An experienced road warrior and traveler, I now am fortunate to work virtually from home. My travels these days are usually to visit friends, and sometimes for me to explore new cultures and share mine. I loved my AirBnB experience so much this year I decided to become a host. I am a professional in organizational change, working on IT and corporate transition. I love cooking, sailing, gardening, art, and architectural design. All of these things are prominent in our culture -- and with a musical rhythm unique to the city. A New Orleans native, I aim to be your favorite AirBnB host. We'd be pleased to host you in our city and home.