The room is in an apartment in the middle of Soho. It is near to pretty much anywhere central. It boasts a comfy bed, unbeatable location, great local transport and local shopping. My place is good for couples, solo trips, and business travellers.
This is a bright and clean private room in the middle of Soho. Incredible Location on Brewer Street minutes to Chinatown, Covent Garden, Regent Street, Carnaby Street and Piccadilly Circus!
The apartment has a shared kitchen and bathroom. I rent out the 2 other rooms to a maximum of 2 guests per room and clean the shared areas daily. This makes for an affordable way to stay in such an amazing central location.
- Good Quality Finish & Specification
- King Size Bed 160 cm x 200 cm
- Large Wardrobe
- Cotton Bed Sheets/Linen & Towels
- Iron, Hair dryer, Ironing Board
- Fan During The Summer Months
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Professionally Managed
- 24 Hour Access Available
This is a busy neighbourhood in Central Soho, if some noise disturbance will bother you please do not book. This is for people who want to stay in the Heart of town next to Piccadilly Circus with Soho's famous Bars and Restaurants all around.
The Kitchen (shared with another 2 bedrooms)
- Fridge Freezer (Large)
- Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer Machine (Detergent Supplied)
- Oven & Grill
- Convection Hob / Stove / Hot Plate
- Iron & Ironing board
- Cleaning products
The Bathroom (Shared With Another 2 Bedrooms)
- Electric Good Pressure
- Glass Shower Surround
- Huge Vanity Mirror
- Towels Supplied
I aim to meet guests to check them in and explain everything whenever I can if not I am available on the phone anytime. I am happy to recommend things to do and places to go nearby + my housekeeper is in the area everyday if needed.
- Second Floor with no elevator.
- The Kitchen & Bathroom are cleaned daily but I ask guests to be mindful of others and leave shared areas as they'd expect to find them.
- The apartment is located in the centre of Soho an area notorious for having fun after hours so there will be some noise.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 500 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My names Dan - I mainly work across the arts and have a keen interest in music.
I am currently offering 2 apartments to rent in Soho. The apartment is listed by rooms, as this then offers more options for different types of travellers/guests.
I hope to meet you soon! Enjoy London!