ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Unbeatable location; right on Pacific Avenue (Santa Cruz's Main St). A short walk to Cowell’s beach and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in one direction, a short walk to the historic downtown, open-air shopping district in the other.
This bright, spacious, 2nd floor, one-bedroom apartment is located in a quirky old 2-story apartment building, in downtown Santa Cruz. There is a full spacious kitchen, full bathroom, cozy bedroom and large living room. There is also a small deck for your private use, with nice views of the yard and Pacific Ave. There is a huge shared yard with outdoor furniture and BBQ for your use.
We have high speed wireless internet, we do not have TV.
The unit comes with one parking permit. The permit allows parking on the four streets that enclose the city block.
While the building is over a hundred years old, and a bit run down, we’ve added nice furnishings and work hard to make sure everything’s clean and functional.
Keyless entry! Access to main building using a common code, and to your suite with a personal code of your choice.
Owners do not live on the premises. The other units in the building are tenant occupied and/or other guests. Feel free to introduce yourself and please treat the shared areas as if they were your own.
- The parking permit must be left in the apartment - with the checkout list. The city will not replace our permit if it is lost. Failure to leave it will result in the loss of the $500 deposit.
- No noise after 10pm. Any noise complaints will forfeit the security deposit. This is an apartment in a building shared with other guests and long term tenants. Be respectful.
- The maximum number of people allowed on the property at one time is 6 (including registered guests and visitors). Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the “Guest”.
- Guests must completely vacate the property by the 11am check-out time. Late check-outs will be charged $50 for each additional 30 minutes.
- Please see check-out list. Excessive mess will result in deductions - according to our housekeeper.
- As owner/operators we do not have a full time staff and we may not be available at all times. We ask our guests to be somewhat self-sufficient and use the instructions provided to answer most of their questions. In the case of urgent repair or attention we can usually be reached by phone.
- No smoking.
- No pets - even with visitors.
- The “owner” is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The “owner” is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 40 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Alan and Brit are originally from Canada but have spent the past 20 years in the Bay Area. Alan is a product designer and Brit works in advertising as a Digital Production Consultant. We're kinda nerdy but LOVE to surf. We have traveled all over the world but think the Bay Area and Santa Cruz are hard to beat. We consider ourselves very lucky to live in Santa Cruz full time.