Apartment "Zamoy" is 35 m2 at the ground floor in 100-years old cozy house with access to the garden separated from the street .
Will satisfy lovers of peace and tranquility and also those who want to enjoy the close proximity of the lively Jewish District (Kazimierz) and the Old Town.
- Please, keep your dog on a leash in the garden and don't let him dig.
- There is extra payment for the dog (20 PLN/day)
- You can make a little meeting, but not the loud party.
- For our and your safety we need you to sign lease agreement, when you'll arrive. I'll send you it after reservation for you to read.
I can also send it to you before reservation if you'll ask for that.
- We need three hours between your booking and giving You the keys.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 25 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi :) I'm Kaja and I'm in
Portugal, so my aunt Gosia doing Airbnb now :)
I wish that your time in my place will be greate time in your life :)
Małgorzata is very communicative person and she has great knowledge about
neighborhood and Cracow :)