Located minutes from Downtown, Music Row, Vanderbilt and Belmont University, and the medical hub of the city. This 950 sq ft 2-story loft offers unique features including an exposed 30-foot ceiling, concrete walls, home theatre projector, and clean contemporary furnishings that lend it a sophisticated urban vibe. It easily accommodates up to 6 guests, with a queen bed, queen sleeper sofa, queen murphy bed and an inflatable twin mattress, yet is equally comfortable for just a single guest.
Nashville is consistently voted one of the friendliest cities in the country, and southern hospitality awaits you at our door. Located at the intersection of 22nd Avenue North and State Street in Nashville’s hip Midtown area, this property is within walking distance or a quick taxi to great restaurants, shops, sporting events and live music venues. Whether you're coming to Nashville for a concert or sporting event, to attend a convention, or just hang with some fun people, our property is right in the middle of it all. We've provided a listing below of many of the most popular venues, and their distance from our location.
This exclusive unit includes the following:
- Master loft bedroom with queen bed, full ensuite bathroom with shower, and walk-in closet
- Living area on the main floor with a comfortable West Elm queen sleeper, queen murphy bed with a Serta Luxury Firm mattress with pillow top, and half bath
- Home theatre projector, featuring AT&T u-verse HD TV service. Roku is included for access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and other services but requires your own account. Additional HDMI connection for laptop is available to connect to home theatre.
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Gourmet kitchen w/stainless steel stove, cooktop, microwave, and refrigerator
- Cookware, cutlery, toaster, blender and coffee maker for preparing meals inside
- Granite & quartz countertops in kitchen and bath
- Washer/Dryer inside the condo
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Fully controlled HVAC
- Street level entry, or through a secured covered parking garage
- Free parking for 1 vehicle in covered garage, plenty of free parking in neighborhood
Your building's amenities include the following:
- Salt water pool w/cabanas and outdoor grills
- State of the art fitness & aerobic center on site available 24/7
- Clubroom with coffee bar, TV and billiards
- Outdoor pool lounge with TV and fireplace
- Controlled FOB access to building, elevators, and covered parking
- Security cameras throughout
After reserving your stay with us, we will be in contact to coordinate our connecting with you upon your arrival. We will provide you with a security FOB, parking pass to our secured garage, key to the condo, a booklet of local information and maps, and helpful tips about getting around town. We want you to spend your time enjoying our home and our city – not trying to figure out where everything is, and how to get there.
Should you run into any confusion, feel free to message us on the Airbnb mobile app or give us a call.
Listing prices include all Taxes (9.25% sales tax & 6% occupancy tax).
1. No smoking in the unit or on the premises.
2. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy as described on the listing.
3. Guests agree to having NO BOISTEROUS PARTIES on the property. Please respect our neighbors and our building staff. Any excessive, lewd, or illegal behavior will not be tolerated, and such may be cause for immediate removal or otherwise.
4. Guests agree to return all keys, FOBs, parking passes. Replacement fees will be required if these items are not returned when you leave.
5. Guests understand that the onsite building staff is not affiliated with AirBNB, and is not responsible to assist in you in your stay. Please contact your host directly for any needed attention.
6. Although our building does allow certain, non-aggressive pets, we DO NOT allow pets in our condo. While we love animals of all kinds, we do this out of respect for potential residents that may be allergic.
7. Check in is 3pm. Check out is no later than 11am. Early checkin or late checkout must be pre-approved.
8. Guests are responsible for the security of all contents in the condo during their stay.
9. We've tried to provide you with great furnishings and amenities, and hope that you will return the good favor to us by using them as if they were your own.
Hey! My name is Patrick, and I've been a native of Nashville for over 23 years. I love hiking and the outdoors, but I also love music and being in new cities. Together with my father, mother, and sister, I help run a vacation rental family business. I'm a programmer and designer by trade and deviled eggs are my weakness.
When traveling I'm usually fairly independent and tend to keep to myself. I'm excited to meet you!