This is Venice living at its best! Prime location near the famous Venice Beach, Venice Canals, and the trendy shops/restaurants on Abbot Kinney.
Large, pristine two-bedroom home on a quiet street. Includes GATED PARKING SPACE, and private outdoor area with BBQ. Completely updated home with large kitchen, living room, and two bedrooms with comfy new Casper mattresses. Everything you need for a perfect stay.
The LIVING/DINING AREA has a sofa, space for inflatable spare mattress, dining table, workspace, cable TV, and ceiling fan. The KITCHEN features cooking utensils, dishwasher and clothes washer/dryer. Each for the two BEDROOMS has a new queen sized Casper mattress (comfiest mattress I've ever tried) with extra pillows, fresh linens, warm blanket. One bedroom has a TV. The main BATHROOM has a tub/shower and the second bathroom has a shower. Shampoo, body wash, fresh towels and hairdryer are included. The PATIO has BBQ w/ propane tank, and lounge area with umbrella.
This is a large single story bungalow with one shared wall. There is a front and rear unit. You are reserving the rear unit. This includes a private outdoor space and parking space (not suitable for large SUVs or vans).
I'm nearby to answer any questions and be of assistance during your stay. You might also meet my friendly little dog Boo when you enter the property.
Shares one common wall with the front unit. I have bikes available on a donation basis. You can arrange maid service for additional cost depending on housekeeper availability.
1. Read detailed check in info in link sent when you book. Please do not get dropped off at the front unit. Go to the alley in rear as per check in instructions.
2. No additional guests or visitors. Out of respect to neighbors, there is a $50/night charge for each unauthorized guest.
3. Please be mindful of the noise. Curfew for outside area is 10pm. When inside, be aware that the sound travels easily and the noise bounces over to the neighbors' when all the windows are open.
4. Plumbing is sensitive. Please flush only toilet paper ... no feminine products, which could necessitate an expensive visit by plumber..
5. No animals allowed.
6. Remove shoes inside.
7. No henna tattoos! These are popular to get on the Venice Boardwalk, but they wear off and ruin bedding/towels.
ALSO: If you have a late flight and you might arrive after 10pm, discuss with me first before booking please.
Hi I'm Nancy!
I'm a Los Angeles native who grew up surfing in Venice, Santa Monica and Malibu. I am a mother of three, cook, wine connoisseur, and sports fan.
I have traveled the world and absolutely love meeting new people. I'm thrilled to share my home with you! I'm easy going, but dependable and meticulous. Rest assured, you'll have a great stay in my favorite part of LA -- Venice Beach!