Convenient access to both Greenville and Spartanburg, as well as to Tryon, Brevard and Hendersonville, NC for day trips to the mountains.. You’ll love our place because of the quiet setting and privacy. Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
The space available for your stay is a finished walk out basement. There is a private bath, sitting area, family room off to one side with couches, TV and bins of toys, queen bed and twin bed off to the other side with a large desk available to spread out work or projects.
Guests have separate access to the lower level through keyless entry on the back patio porch. The door to upstairs is locked--we respect your privacy during your stay but are happy to answer any questions and interact as much or little as guests prefer if we are home.
- Cots, couches and air mattresses are available if there are more than 3 people in your group.
- There is a refrigerator available for your use. We ask that you remove all items prior to departure.
- Our work schedule changes weekly from day to night shift, please be considerate of noise levels. Because we live here and you will be staying on a lower level, you may hear our footsteps. We do our best to tread lightly.
- We love children and are happy for them to enjoy the bins of toys and dress up clothes. We ask that they are sorted and properly stowed after use. Please do not take things home with you as this has happened on more than one occasion.
-A coffee maker and electric hot water kettle are available.
- Smoking is allowed on the patio and out door areas only. Please refrain from smoking inside.
- No overnight guests, no parties.
-Dogs considered on case by case basis.
- Flexible arrival time but appreciate knowing when to expect you. Departure 12:00.
I enjoy meeting people and traveling to out of the way places to get the real feel of what life is like. It's about the stops along the way, not just the final destination. Our family looks at traveling as if we may never pass that way again so we enjoying taking it all in. 5 things I need on a trip: my husband Scott(best adventures are experienced with a good traveling companion), a refillable water bottle, a real map/atlas, coffee, and comfortable shoes. Life motto: "Blessed are the flexible, they will not be bent out of shape." Favorite travel destinations are where the air is clear, food is fresh and people are friendly.