My place is close to bus stop, subway stations (Jane and Runnymede), Freshco grocery store, Walmart, High Park, Bloor West Village, Nofrills grocery store, schools, many shops and restaurants . You’ll love my place because of the location, cleanliness, and convenience. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
Includes a bed, closet, coffee table, towels, notepad, pen and a full length mirror. Hair dryer available in the washroom under the sink. Iron and ironing mat available in bottom cupboard in the kitchen along with a First Aid Kit
Guests will have access to the washroom, kitchen and dining room, laundry room (in the basement) and garden.
You can self check in anytime or I can come and show you around. After that, the space is all yours, however, if you need help with anything, I'm only a phone call, text or an email away.
This is room A located on the second floor of the house in apartment 3.
1. Please be courteous and keep the space clean.
2. There are other guests in this house so please be respectful and keep the noise level low after 9PM.
3. No smoking inside the house.
4. You are allowed to use everything in your room, washroom and kitchen (except for items brought into the house by other guests).
5. Please remember to clean the kitchen after you finish using it.
6. Once garbage is full, please bring it downstairs to the back of the house where you will find large garbage bins. The blue bins are for recycling items such as paper, bottles and containers. The green bins are for compost and the black bins are for everything else. For more information on where to throw what please visit City of Toronto Website: Cityof Toronto garbage disposal.