My place is close to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Westfield Stratford City, Stratford Station, Stratford High Street DLR Station, Victoria Park and has a Tesco Express store on the same block. You’ll love it because of the ambiance, the comfy bed, the neighbourhood, and the light. The flat is conveniently located and extremely secure. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
I'm a very relaxed host, however there are a few house rules in place to ensure we're both safe and cherish a great memory of your stay. They're mainly common sense but here in writing to clear any doubt.
1) The house is strictly non-smoking and unsuitable for pets:
Smoking inside with the windows open, in the kitchen or in the bathroom with the vent on is still smoking in the house and will incur a £150 deep cleaning fee. Smoking in the balcony is also not permitted.
2) The floors are hardwood and the carpet in the bedroom is of a light colour - I would appreciate if you could remove your shoes when in the flat to avoid stains or damage (i.e. from wearing heels). I promise the place is well insulated and the floors quite warm ;)
3) All damages and breakages must be paid for:
Just as if you were at a friend's house. If a glass or plate breaks it's a small accident and no big deal, but should more serious damage occur such as damage to the property, stained walls or upholstery, soiled carpets, bedding, furnitures or fittings and household electronics that need specialist cleaning or replacement, you will be expected to cover the cost of repair or replacement.
4) Check-in and Keys:
Check in is normally available from 2pm and checkout is by 11am, including all luggage - but this can be flexible. Early check ins and late checkouts may be possible but must be cleared with me before booking.
5) If, after your stay, the flat needs unusually extensive cleaning/repair that go beyond normal wear and tear and as a result of this the next booking cannot be checked in at the scheduled time, a charge equal to a day's stay will be levied for each day that the flat is in a non-lettable state as a direct consequence of any damage caused during your stay.
6) The flat is let to you on the understanding that it will be for guests' use only and it will not be used for events or to entertain parties, functions etc. If you plan on having drop-in visitors (i.e.: you're visiting friends/family) and would like to entertain them in the apartment that's fine as long as it is clearly communicated and agreed to before you book. Failure to do so will be considered in breach of our terms of service and result in your reservation being terminated with immediate effect with no entitlement to a refund. This is to avoid disruption to the neighbours and a few spoiling it for the most.
I reserve the right to perform a routine inspection should I receive any complaints from the neighbours or the building manager that a party is taking place. Please also note that guests are not allowed to stay overnight.
Please confirm that you have read these notes in your first message to me.