My place is your private apartment situated on the top (2nd) floor of my house. The master bedroom is located at the back of the house, so the only noise you'll hear are the birds early in the morning.
You will be close to family-friendly activities, a lot of public transport, 10 min to the city center, and nightlife.
You’ll love my place because of the location and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). For up to 4 people
- you can cook downstairs, just ask us how things work and we’ll explain
- water, tea, coffee and sugar are for free and available in your room
- we don’t allow smoking in the rooms, there is a rooftop outside of the back room
- unfortunately we don’t allow pets
- free use of shower and soaps
- hair dryer and hair straightener for ladies available in cabinet
- key deposit € 20
- we have public transport electronic cards, deposit €10 if you want to use it. From there on you can recharge as much as you want at local bus/tram/metro station
I'm the mom of two early 30yr olds and a wife to a southern European husband Serge. I came to Brussels about 40 yrs ago and have traveled with my husband for over 10yrs before thinking about kids.
Although I studied to be a gold smith and worked in the 70's in Brussels as a jeweller, me and Serge decided to open up a restaurant in the heart of the city and so I have cooked for about 35yrs in French and Croation cuisine.
I speak fluent Dutch, French, English, German and Serbo-Croation.
Our kids grew up in this house and in the city center of Brussels, so we know all about this country and its evolution in the last 40 yrs. Both of our kids have traveled the globe and we loved their stories from everywhere.
Now that they have left the house, we'd like to welcome the world back into our home.
We can help you if you like, but we also know how to respect your privacy if you just let us know.