Our little cottage is very close to the Cuyuna Recreation Area and Mountain Bike Trails. Enjoy world class mountain biking, swimming, scuba diving, fishing, boating, restaurants and dining, antique stores and much more. You’ll love our place because of the coziness, the bright rooms, the comfy beds, the full kitchen, large yard, fire ring, & garage with locked bike storage. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Our little house is the epitome of cozy convenience! We are conveniently located less than a 2 minute bike ride to the Cuyuna Recreation Area and a 2 minute bike ride to the downtown areas of Crosby and Ironton, MN.
You'll have everything you need to relax and unwind in our little cottage. The house is about 750 square feet so if you've ever considered the Tiny Life, this could be your chance to try it out for a few days!
The entire place is yours! This includes the whole house, the garage, and the beautiful yard.
We live locally and will be available to answer any questions you might have or to share our tips for the best places to explore. In case you experience any problems we'll do our best to help you out.
- Smoking is allowed outside on the property (please pick up butts)
- Campfires are encouraged (firewood provided)
- Charcoal Grill provided (charcoal and lighter fluid available)
- Electronic keypad lock changed each booking
- Please keep house locked while out
- Locked garage available for bike storage
- Well behaved pets welcome, but they are not allowed on the furniture.
- Pets should either be kenneled or put in the basement or garage if no one is at the house.
- Please pick up any pet droppings on the property and dispose of in garbage by the garage.
We live just around the corner from our little Bike Rack Cottage and are excited to share our small town with guests from around the world! We love our mountain bike trails and take our kids out on them often. We're family friendly and would be happy to direct you to the best attractions in town.