We love this place because it’s a 5-minute walk to the Creekside Gondola in the winter and in the summer all the best bike trails & Alpha Lake Park are right out our door.
Our 650 sq ft condo was completely renovated in 2009. The 20’ high lofted ceilings in the living room make it beautifully bright and it has a wicked view of Whistler Peak. It sleeps 4 comfortably; one queen bed & bunk beds in the loft plus a pull-out couch in the living room. Creekbread Restaurant is also in the building.
Our building, Whistler Creek Lodge, was built in 1978 and has a lot of "character". The lobby and hallways have seen better days, but we think you'll be presently surprised when you enter our unit. Its also a bit larger than most one-bedroom condos in Whistler, its 650 sq ft instead of the standard 500 sq ft (or smaller). The 20’ high lofted ceilings in the living room make it beautifully bright and it has a wicked view of Whistler Peak.
Inside you’ll find every convenience needed for a comfy, cozy, and convenient vacation. The living room has a big TV with Netflix and cable, Bluetooth speaker, electric fireplace, and large comfy pull-out couch. The lofted bedroom has a queen bed plus an alcove with bunk beds. The kitchen is fully equipped, dining table seats 4, and the entry has enough room for everyone to get geared up for the day.
There’s an outdoor heated pool (open in the summer only) and Creekbread restaurant is in the building. The Grocery Store, Liquor Store and Starbucks are also right across the street. What else could you need? We think you’ll have a great time staying at our place.
You have access to the entire condo during your stay, as well as the outdoor pool in the summer.
We live in Pemberton, about 30 minutes North of Whistler. We are around to answer any questions. Our condo is also professionally managed by Harmony Whistler Vacations and they are on call 24 hrs/day to handle any situations that may arise.
- There is not an elevator in the building and we are located on the 3rd floor.
- There is not a washer/dryer in our unit. There are coin-operated ones in the building.
- We are located in Whistler CREEKSIDE, not Whistler Village
- Quiet time is from 10PM - 8AM
- Unfortunately our condo is not wheelchair accessible, we are on the 3rd floor and there is not an elevator
- Graduation/Stag/Stagette bookings are not allowed
- Our condo is on the third floor and there is not an elevator, stair access only
- There is not a washer/dryer in the unit but there are coin operated ones in the building
We have lived in Whistler since 2003. We love to ski, bike, travel and hang out with friends and family. We look forward to having you stay at our condo and are always happy to answer any questions or give you a few pointers during your stay.