Bright one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment located in the quiet town of Sulzano, on Lake Iseo, set into a luxury complex with pool and private parking.
The apartment, of about 48 sq.mt, is on the ground floor of a residential complex with views of the Lake Iseo.
The guests are welcomed into a spacious living room, composed of a dining corner with a table for 4 people, an open-plan kitchen (fully fitted with modern appliances and crockery) and a living area featuring a single sofa bed, cable TV and Wi-Fi internet.
The night area is composed of the master bedroom, furnished with a double bed, a big wardrobe, a chest of drawers and two bedside tables with night lamp.
The bathroom comes with shower stall, mirrored cabinet, hair dryer and washing machine.
A single bed can be added upon request.
Before the entrance you find an elegant relaxation corner furnished with table and chairs: here the guests will enjoy enchanting lake views, with the sun setting on the water.
The apartment also looks out onto the pool, only accessed by the guests of the complex. Each flat will have two poolside sun loungers at disposal.
Pets NOT allowed.
Extra services (with additional charge):
- Baby cot
- Residential parking outside the complex (not supervised)
- Underground garage (parking slot reserved to the apartments’ guests) – daily price: Euro 5,00 (upon availability)
In front of the complex (100 mt across the street), there is a small free pebbled beach.
Lake Iseo is the place to be in 2016: Sulzano will play a major role here thanks to “The Floating Piers”, the work of land-art of the Bulgarian-New Yorker artist Christo, consisting in a walkway extending across the water of the Lake Iseo, which will attract tourists from all over the world (from June 18th to July 3rd).
The apartment is located in a quiet, residential area of Sulzano, only 2 minutes from the city center!
Sulzano has been inhabited since Roman times: the centre used to be on the hills, in the district of Martignago, whilst Sulzano was only the lake port and the load/unload point for the goods coming over the lake.
Places of interest in the area:
- San Marco Church, built in the XXIII century and comprising a small monastery, whose ruins are located in the picturesque Rovere quarter;
- San Fermo Sanctuary, built on a secluded hill next to the ancient Valeriana road (Via Valeriana);
- the ancient ‘Via Valeriana’, which had been the only way to reach the northern territories and the Valtrompia for ages;
- Iseo, a refined town only 5 minutes by car from the complex, with an imposing castle and a lovely lake promenade;
- Zone, a mountain village well-known for its ‘Pyramides’.
How to get here:
- From Milan:
Highway A4 – exit at Rovato.
Follow signs to Iseo.
In Iseo take the lake road and follow for Sulzano. Drive past Pilzone d’Iseo and continue along Via Vertine: the Residence Riva Lago is on the right.
- From Brescia:
Highway A4 – exit at Brescia Centro or Brescia Ovest.
Follow signs to Vallecamonica – Lago d’Iseo and take the country road SP 510. Exit at Iseo and follow signs to Sulzano. Drive past Pilzone d’Iseo and continue along Via Vertine: the Residence Riva Lago is on the right.
Halldis is a property management company, specialized in short term rentals of apartments throughout Italy and Europe. We manage furnished apartments in several location on the Italian lakes, on the Alpes and Mediterranean coast. We will be at your disposal to find the most suitable apartment for your needs!