3 Bedroom Golf Vacation Home. Located on the Links Course inside Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
Minimum age to book is 25, strictly enforced.
Caution: A bold color palette can lead to a bold vacation!
No need to heed any warnings when renting this bright, bold and spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa tucked away on the Bay-side of the beautiful Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort and minutes from a new, bold take on your family vacation.
The bright and cheery décor rings through as soon as you enter the villa with pops of color throughout all the way to the private patio. The open floor plan allows plenty of natural light to awaken the entire property and the numerous windows keep your eyes on the beautiful green views of the Link Golf Course.
From the kitchen, you can start your day with a quick bite to eat at the breakfast bar and then make your way to one of two community pools for a morning swim. Meet your group back at the villa to for an afternoon on the beach where bold fun and lots of activities await! Along the 10-minute bike ride, you can stop at Joliee Island for a little exploring of the picnic area and nature trail. Once at the beach, you guessed it – time to relax! If you’re the only member of your group who wants to lay in a beach chair, no worries – there are lots of water activities, beach games to be had and pool time is an option too!
Back from the beach after a morning of fun, take a minute to refresh in your private master suite with en suite bathroom. The extra guest room offers a king bed and en suite bathroom for added privacy and personal space. The third bedroom offers 2 twin beds.
Now for your afternoon of fun and exploration! Sandpiper Village is just minutes from The Village of Baytowne Wharf where events, retail shops and great dining options are found year-round. Nearly any afternoon and evening you can find an outdoor movie, live music concert, great dining options for all ages, arcades, retail shopping and much, much more! Check availability for your dates, but chances are you’re in for a treat with something going on most any night!
After you’ve spent the afternoon exploring Baytowne, take the path to the Baytowne Marina where a water-side restaurant and beach activities await. No it’s not the Gulf, it’s bay-water activities and you’ll be so surprised how many creatures you will find (think dolphin, fish, crab and much more!)
Whether your lounging on the sugar-white sand of the Gulf or exploring the waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay by stand-up paddle, your vacation is taking a bold new turn in family fun!
Guests will have access to two resort pools. Four golf courses, bicycle rentals, tennis facility and fitness center are all nearby for a fee. The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Marina are a short bicycle ride away and host a variety of special events, restaurants, bars, shopping and kid-friendly activities.
Russell Vacation Rentals team works closely with guests based upon their needs.
Must be 25yrs of age; Pets considered in Fall/Winter for a Fee.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Please note that NO early arrivals or late departures are accepted. It is critical for our team to have ample time to clean and inspect the property prior to your arrival.
Trailers, Boats, Motorcycles and RV`s are NOT permitted on many of the resort properties. Please contact our office should you have a special request to bring one of these items.
Each property is a privately owned vacation rental. We ask that you treat the property with care and notify the Russell Vacation Team immediately if any defects are found during your stay.
WHAT TO BRING:
Zip Lock Bags
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge may be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If the property has been found to be smoked in, a $1,000.00 fee will be assessed. If guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette / cigar butts must be removed off property.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental property during spring/summer season. Pets will be considered in fall/winter with a $175 non-refundable fee.
4. AGE REQUIREMENT – No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). One (1) guardian is required for every four (4) singles under the age of twenty-five. Guardians must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times and be present at the time of check-in. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
5. CHANGES TO YOUR RESERVATION – There are no penalties for changing your reservation outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Any changes made to a reservation within 30 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelation.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to a specific occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily maid service is offered under the guest services at an additional cost.
8. CLEANING FEE – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services upon departure.
9. NEIGHBORHOOD RULES/HOA – Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by a Home Owner Association. These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying. Many rental properties prohibit the on- site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
10. NOISE ORDINANCE – Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
11. POOL POLICY – Diving or jumping into the pool or hot tub may result in head, neck, or spinal injuries. The renter accepts all risk of the pool or hot tub and specifically agrees that no minor will swim unaccompanied by an adult. Community or condominium pools or hot tubs are not controlled or maintained by Russell Vacation Rentals, and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool or hot tub. Pools and hot tubs have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Russell Vacation Rentals, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning pool or hot tub. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool or hot tub is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Russell Vacation Rentals will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible. A fee is required to heat private pools and or spas.
12. LIABILITY WAIVER:
a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
c) Indemnification: Guest & their party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Russell Vacation Rentals and its employees, from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the Property.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will result in immediate eviction.
By making the initial payment for this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement and rental details below. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 185 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น