ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Brand new luxury condo close to UCSF Campus, AT&T Park, Mission Bay and is perfectly located between DogPatch and Potrero Hill. Muni and Caltrain stops a short walk away. Great restaurants, coffee shops and Whole Foods nearby. You’ll love the central location. My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
A spacious, fully furnished, brand new modern, studio/loft condo with premium appliances in a great area of the city, Potrero Hill/DogPatch/Mission Bay. This bright, brand new comfortable condo has plenty of natural light. The unit has beautiful walnut hardwood floors and has everything you need for a short-term stay, including towels, sheets, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, marble counter tops, dishwasher, bathtub, 43" LG UHD flat-screen 4KTV, Sonos stereo, 100Mbps (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Fiber wireless Internet, and Roku TV with Hulu Plus, Netflix and more included. The building has a full-time maintenance management and a security system.
• Sleek modern kitchen with everything you need from cookware, plates, to wine glasses and cheese plates.
• 43" LG UHD 4K TV
• Roku TV with complementary Netflix, Hulu Plus, Showtime, HBO Go, and more
• Sonos wireless state of the art stereo surround sound system
• 100Mbps High-speed (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Fiber wireless Internet
• King size bed
• Full size ironing board and iron
• Shared patio deck with fire pit
This condo is just a few blocks from the famous 18th Street strip of restaurants and cafes, as well as the San Francisco Design Center, and within walking distance to UCSF's Mission Bay complex and AT&T Park. Moscone Center is only 2 miles away. With several main bus lines with direct routes to Downtown SF this unit makes it ideal for guests attending Conferences in San Francisco. In addition, proximity to the 280 & 101 Freeways, Caltrain stations, and BART makes this unit a perfect commuter location.
• Whole Foods market a few blocks away
• 18th Street shopping, coffee shops, and restaurants includes, Chez Papa, Chez Mama (French), Aperto (Italian), Plow (Brunch), Live Sushi Bar, Rocketfish (Sushi), Mochica (Peruvian), Goat Hill Pizza, Sunflower (Vietnamese), Papito (Mexican), The Wine Shop, Starbuck's Coffee, Farley's Coffee, Coffee Bar, Thinker's Cafe, and more.
• Bars/Lounges and Nightlife include Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Parkside, Circolo, Bottom of the Hill and many others.
• Other cultural outlets include Anchor Brewing Company, Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, San Francisco Design Center and more
• California College of the Arts, the Design Center in close proximity
• Perfect for Guests who are meeting and working with Airbnb, Old Navy, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Jawbone, Adobe, Apple, Yelp, Zynga, Genentech and various start-ups and companies located nearby
• SFO 15 minutes by car
• World Series Champion Giants and AT&T Park/Stadium a 15 minute walk
• Moscone Center is only 2 miles away
• Plenty of safe street parking
• CalTrain, BART, MUNI light rail
• Caltrain Station at 4th/King street or 22nd Street is a short walk and Bus lines (#22, #19, #48 and #10) run through Potrero Hill to downtown.
Sorry, no pets and no smokers, please!
Other Things to Note
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Possession of San Francisco Short-Term Rental Residential Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Residential Ordinance(SF Admin. Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Technology sales leader with passion for cycling and outdoor sports. Currently living in Venice Beach California and frequently travel for business and pleasure.