This beautifully appointed, air conditioned, luxury villa is situated at the top of a hill, with panoramic views of the bay of St Tropez and surrounding rolling countryside. With 5 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this air-conditioned villa comfortably accommodates 10 people.
the villa boasts huge, south facing lawned and terraced gardens, various different eating and lounging areas, a large 12 x 6 metre pool with diving board and a poolside shower and changing room, a summer kitchen with a covered dining area for 12 diners, a children’s play area and parking for up to 10 cars; all enclosed within a fully secured garden, with 2 separate, gated entrances. Decorated to exacting standards, the walls are adorned with hyperrealist art and the villa is a wonderfully relaxing and comfortable space. Surrounded by vineyards and virgin forest, it is ideal for those who enjoy mountain biking and walking and commands spectacular uninterrupted views of the gulf of St Tropez, the La Mole valley and the medieval villages of Grimaud and Gassin.
Full, private access to the villa, garden and pool.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the villa.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Security: During the Guest’s stay security at the villa is the responsibility of the Guest. We advise you to keep the front door locked at all times, ensure windows and shutters are shut and locked whenever you go out and when you go to bed at night. In France a property is considered secure by the insurance companies only when all available shutters, doors and windows are locked.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. If your stay exceeds more than one week there will be a cleaning service on the following Saturday(s). While linens, bath towels and pool towels are included in the property, we suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. Additional daily housekeeping can be arranged if required and will be charged at a rate of 20 euros per hour.9. Fireplace: Fireplaces are turned off from April to October; it is not operational during this time of the year.
10. Pool. All pool cleaning and maintenance will be undertaken by Homeowner and Guest will not attempt to undertake any cleaning or maintenance of the pool himself.
11. BBQ. The BBQ must be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness at the end of Guests stay. The BBQ utensils must be properly cleaned in the dishwasher and put away in the kitchen. Gas for the BBQ will be provided by Homeowner; however it is the Guest’s responsibility to ensure that the gas tap remains closed when not in use. An unreasonable use of gas may result in a deduction from the security deposit.
12. Keys. The Guest will be issued with 2 sets of keys and gate openers (bleepers) at the start of the stay. These need to be handed back to the Homeowner in full working order at the end of the stay. A fee of 50 Euros per set will be taken from the security deposit if the keys and/or bleepers are lost or damaged. The bleepers will cease to work if they get wet.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.