ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
★ Zone 1 (walk to London Eye)
★ Free WiFi
★ 24 hour check-in/check-out
★ Key to apartment & room
★ Kitchen available
This private twin room is on the doorstep to London's most famous Landmarks including the London Eye & Big Ben
★ 2 single beds
★ An extra mattress is available for more than 2 guests (there is an extra fee for this - included when booking)
★ Free WiFi (Internet)
★ Regularly cleaned
Within walking distance to London's main tourist attractions; this newly renovated apartment is situated in Zone 1.
A warm private twin room in a clean & comfortable space.
Guests have access to the following communal areas:
★ Bathroom (with shower)
We are available for assistance if required but otherwise respect the privacy of guests.
This property is not suitable for young children (under 6 years old). The apartment is on the 4th floor with no elevator.
• As a legal requirement SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE PROPERTY (or on the balcony).
• No children under 6 years old (this apartment is not suitably equipped).
• No pets or animals.
• Guests should be considerate of other guests and neighbours at all times.
• Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
• Guests are asked to refrain from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
• Guests are asked to remove rubbish from their room at least once a day.
• Guests are asked to rinse the shower and leave in a clean state after use.
• Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and clean state after use.
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen with the following conditions in mind:
• All utensils (plates, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans) are washed after use and returned to their original place so that they are available for others.
• Work surfaces, cooker, hob and any other surfaces are cleaned after use.
• The floor is kept clean and dry.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted anywhere in the property (or on the balcony). Anyone who does so will be breaking the law and will be asked to leave immediately.
ALL RULES ARE FOR THE COMFORT & SAFETY OF ALL GUESTS
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 794 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an easy-going Brit who enjoys meeting all types of new people. I consider myself fortunate to have been living in London for 10 years – a historical, culturally rich and diverse place to experience - if only for a little while!
I have travelled around a little of North & South America in my time, as well as parts of Europe which I believe has widened my periphery of life in order to better connect with those around me.
I am friendly, accommodating, sociable with a positive outlook, helpful, courteous and respectful with a sharp sense of humour (I am told).
I like to socialise, eat well, laugh hard, cite poetry, write comedy, create music, watch films, snowboard, play sports, express myself, explore new places and sleep soundly.
As a guest – I am quiet, clean, considerate, respectful and tidy up after myself.
My motto is: you cannot defeat he who doesn't give in