A 24sq m studio type condominium w/ wifi at Zone Vill Condominium. My place is a 5-minute walk to Burnham Park and close to the city center. You’ll love my place because it's cozy. On a foggy day, it's nice to drink coffee by the dining table while you watch the fog pass by the window. My place is good for couples and families with 2 kids.
A 24sq m fully furnished studio type condominium w/ wifi near Legarda Road. Unit is located at lower ground floor. But since, the building is located at an elevated area, there is still a view at the balcony.
Fully furnished – with 32” cable tv, queen size bed that can fit 3 pax, a sofa bed, and an additional mattress can be provided. Electric fan, beddings and towels are also included.
Kitchen is equipped with fridge, electric stove, rice cooker, cooking and dinner wares. With free drinking water.
Comfort room has hot and cold shower, bidet and complimentary toiletries.
A few minutes walk to Burnham Park and Baguio Public Market. Very accessible to restaurants, banks, laundry shop and music lounge.
-24 hours guard
-2 service elevator
-Fire alarm and sprinkler system, Fire exits
-Free Parking, first come, first serve basis
-Access to Reception and Information Area
-FREE parking at the basement on a first come, first serve basis
We'll be greeting you in person and assisting with your check-in
- Please treat the apartment as your own home, enjoy all its comfort and convenience and at the same time please take good care of it.
- No smoking in the unit. Smoking is allowed only at the balcony
- Ensure the doors are locked properly whenever you leave the apartment. Valuables shall be kept at your luggage at all times. We will not be responsible for any losses on your items
- -Please help conserve water and electricity.
- Clean as you go
- Only the declared number of guests are allowed to stay.
- Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable or have questions.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 111 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
A stay-at-home mom to two young active kids. My family loves to explore the beautiful Philippines and see travelling as a venue for learning new things specially for our kids.
I am fascinated with interior design and loves to do art crafts. Currently trying my hand at gardening hopefully with success. For me less is more. I like simplicity and functionality and these were mirrored in our home.
We are opening our home to you and ask that you treat it as if it was your own, and enjoy it as if it was yours as well.