ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
My cool and comfortable one bedroom with painted wall has a true fresh feeling!
It comfortably fits two and is centrally located on a very quiet street, just 3 minutes walking from West Lake. Enjoy the most fresh & peaceful environment of Hanoi, the natural light, the comfy bed and easy access to supporting services.
It is 60m2 apartment with newly completion.
The place is a clean, airy and comfortable, fully furnished with its own kitchen and bathroom. Attractive with charming balcony.
- THE APARTMENT:
It is 60m2 apartment with newly completion. The place is a clean, airy and comfortable apartment, fully furnished with its own kitchen and bathroom. During your stay, you will have:
- Strong wifi, with high speed internet connection makes it easy to contact home or upload all your holiday photos and videos.
- The place is equipped with air-conditioner.
- Queen sized bed with new linens can accommodate 2.
- Comfort sofa can suit for 3rd person.
- Full-size wardrobe provides sufficient storage.
- Cable TV with 57 local and international channels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, hand-soap, shower gel.
- Clean towels.
- Hair dryer and iron.
- The kitchen furnished with fridge, microwave, electric cooker, tableware, electric water boiler... is ready for you to create your home cooked meals with ingredients from convenient stores nearby in some walking steps.
- Coffee, tea, mineral water... provided in room.
- Free & shared washing machine with detergent and dryers in the building at basement.
Check-in, I will meet you and give the key, sometimes.
Check-out, please give the key to gate man at the entrance.
You will have your own apartment with your own key.
Self check-in & check-out is available with 24 hours doorman service.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am always available for assistance during your stay via phone, Airbnb message and iMessage.
I would love to share the knowledge and my own recommendations to discover Hanoi. I speak English and Vietnamese. I have friends who can help translate from Japanese, Spanish or French.
--> Visa arrangement: Contact me if you need help to arrange VISA-ON-ARRIVAL.
--> Airport pick-up or see-off service: VND 400,000 for 5-seat-car.
--> Vehicle for rent: I also have a scooter which is available for rent. The price (without fuel) is USD8 per day. Bicycle for rent at USD3/day.
-->Taxi: Taxi fare is around VND12,500 per km and VND14,500 per km for 5 seats car and 7 seats car respectively.
--> Public bus: fare of VND7,000 per trip
--> Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. The best price can be offered.
- Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon
- Show your passport & visa when check-in
- No shoes indoor.
- Smoking is not allowed indoor.
- Turn-off all electricity equipment when not using for energy saving.
- Limited use of electricity.
- Please make sure the door and window are closed before going out.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I stay in Hanoi since I was born.
I love my city. It is fresh & exiting in Spring, hot & colorful in Summer, romantic & like blue in Autumn, unpredictable & mysterious in Winter.
It's really attractive city in Vietnam.
Being a logistics officer for non-government organization, I do hope to be a friendly guide for you when you stay at my Airbnb.
I'm happy to see you enjoy Hanoi & one of my 3- listing above.
With loves to all,