Our home is in historic Jacksonville, the gateway to the Southern Oregon wine country. It's just an 8 minute walk to downtown historic Jacksonville with its great restaurants and the Britt Festival. You’ll love our place because of the quiet ambiance, our roomy kitchen, our sitting garden and the charming neighborhood. Our place is great for foodies, music and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Mature, well behaved dogs are negotiable; let's talk! No cats however!
-Our beautiful hardwood floors love sock massages!
- Piano playing is encouraged!
- During summer months, a neighbor teen may come by mid-morning to tend the garden
- Fireplace is not for guest use.
- Garage and office will be closed and not available for guest use
- Barbeque can be used; let us know so we can provide instructions as it's charcoal but starts w/ propane.
- During harvest season, guests are welcome to sample the many fruits and veggies ready to pick!