This family-friendly house is a short walk from Hitchin town square: walking through the market and past St Marys church. It's a 10 minute walk to the rail station, with trains to London in under 30 minutes.
The modern kitchen with Range master stove, and gas BBQ out back, make it a great home for foodies.
The cotbed, high chairs, stairgates and toys make it a great place to stay with a baby/ toddler.
There's a spacious living room with 50 inch TV and fireplace; and seating in the garden.
- A spacious, well equipped kitchen complete with all the appliances you'd expect (Range master stove, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge, rice cooker, bread maker etc)
- A large lounge with a 50" TV and fireplace; and dining area with a table seating 6 (the table can be increased to fit 10 - let us know if you need additional chairs)
- A bathroom with waterfall power shower
- 3 bedrooms: two double beds; and a nursery with a cotbed suitable for a baby or toddler. (And an additional fold out double sofa bed in the lounge.)
- Stuff for young kids: stairgates, 2 high chairs, gated outside play area, plastic cutlery/ bowls etc, changing table, toys, books.
There's a private garden out back, with garden furniture and a gas BBQ for you to enjoy on sunny days.
I'll meet you to hand over the keys, and then leave you to enjoy the house and Hitchin. You're always welcome to call or text me if you have any questions.
- No shoes on the carpeted areas of the house
- No smoking
- No pets, unless previously agreed
- Replace anything used/taken/broken from house with same or better
Hi I'm Emma and I live in Hitchin with my husband Kwok and toddler Robbie. My passions are family, cooking, eating and walking. I've been lucky enough to visit over 50 countries in the world, so as you can see, travelling is also very important to me!