Located on the Princeville Resort Makai Golf Course, this peaceful, Hawaiian style 400 Sq Ft condo has a private lanai, dedicated parking and a pool on site. Just beyond the lanai is the Queen's Carriage tree tunnel trail where you can walk to a secluded stretch of Anini Beach where you can swim and snorkel. Hanalei Bay, Anini Beach, and Kalihiwai Beach are a 10 minute drive. You can walk to the Princeille Shopping Center, the Library, or the park in 10 minutes or less.
Recently redone with new flooring, fresh paint, new furniture and Island style décor, this is one of the best deals in Princeville. There is a new privacy wall by the bed separating the bed from the living area. Our kitchenette area includes a microwave, coffee maker, blender, and toaster oven and is stocked with a variety of kitchen utensils, place settings for 4, and a full size refrigerator to allow you to prepare simple meals. We are located in the back of Paniolo in one of the most peaceful locations. Our quaint condo is the perfect romantic getaway for couples.
You access to have the entire studio and the associated lanai.
I am only a phone call or text away: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Paniolo is a no smoking resort. Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and on all of the grounds. You must leave the resort to smoke.
1. Checkin time is no earlier than 4PM and checkout time is no later than 10AM unless other arrangements have been made.
2. Please do not wear shoes in the condo.
3. Please do not bring sand in the condo.
4. Paniolo is a no smoking resort. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the grounds or in the buildings.
5. Please make sure both freezer and refrigerator doors are closed.
6. Please only use 1 kitchen appliance at a time. If you use 2 at a time, you will likely blow the circuit breaker. If you do blow the circuit, the breakers are in 113A.
7. Please take out the trash regularly as there are roaches on Kauai, and please recycle as much as you can.
8. Please do not take the bath towels to the beach. There are beach towels in the unit.
9. Please do not use any of my surfboards.
10. There is a parking permit in the right bedside table drawer. You must put it on the dashboard in your car to avoid being towed. When you leave, be sure to leave it with the keys in the drawer. Please so not leave this tag in your rental car when you turn it in. There is a $75 fee for lost permits and the cost will be deducted from your deposit.
11. Please park in space #113. If necessary, there is open parking Monday through Friday between 8AM and 5PM.
12. Please contact us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if there are any problems.
13. BBQing is allowed on the porch between the lanais only if you follow the guidelines on the purple box.
14. Please leave keys where you found them: lockbox keys belong in the lockbox and the other keys belong in the drawer of the bedside table.
The password for wifi TC(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)G is TC(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Finally, don’t forget that there could be people on both sides of you and above you so try and keep unnecessary noise to a minimum. Quiet Time begins at 10 PM.
I have been surfing since 1961 and still surf about 200 days per year. I retired from Santa Cruz City Schools in June of 2010. I like to surf, read, garden, and work on projects on the 10 ares where I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Paula is also retired and likes reading, a variety of crafts, walking, and the lounging around the tropics (which works for me). We both love to travel.