ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Convenient location, just off I-24 exit 35. Relaxing country setting just 20 minutes to Downtown Nashville and 7-miles to the Woods Amphitheater at Fontanel. You will enjoy a large private 850 sq. ft. (studio/1-bedroom) apartment with kitchenette (sink, refrigerator and microwave but no stove) and best of all an in-ground pool just outside your front door (pool closed October through May). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The entire pool house apartment is available for our guests. We consider the apartment to be a studio as there are walls, but no doors to close off the bedroom area from the other common areas. The studio is set up with one large bedroom with a King size bed and lots of storage space. The apartment also has one full bathroom (toilet, sink and shower but no bathtub) a large eat-in kitchen area and a common area (with recliner, TV and small sectional sofa).
We are on the outskirts of Nashville, 20 minutes from the heart of Music City. Close enough to honky tonk and sightsee, but remote enough to relax and enjoy a slower pace while relaxing beside the pool.
Lock code will be provided for keyless access
There is plenty of parking on the premises; please do not park in or block the car port area.
Both wired and wireless internet are available in the apartment.
32" LCD TV (with basic cable & Showtime). We also have a Roku box to stream Netflix, Hulu, etc.
The kitchen has a refrigerator, sink and microwave; however, there is no stove.
We strive to provide privacy to our guests. When asked, we can provide tips on Nashville and the surrounding areas. We also have printed material on local restaurants, honky-tonks, historic sites and the surrounding areas.
We are situated on 3-acres bordered by woods, a pond, and quiet neighbors. We are close enough to Downtown Nashville to make quick trips, yet remote enough to relax without all the noise and hustle and bustle of the inner city. We are less than 5 miles away from Beaman Park, a rugged sanctuary of unique natural beauty where visitors can experience a peaceful connection with nature, less than 1 mile from Joelton Park (several tennis courts and baseball fields) and 3 miles from Paradise Ridge Park (walking/running track).
Rental Rules: Guest agree to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all member of the Rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Age Requirements: Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to the homeowner. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. The Homeowner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. Extra Guests: People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home.
4. Accidents, injuries, or illness: The home is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whim they invite to use the premises.
5. Use of property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets: Pets are NOT permitted.
7. Parking: Pull vehicles up to the house as if you were to pull into the garage (do not park in or block the carport).
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily maid service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Quiet Hours: Please respect the neighbors and others in the house by keeping noise down after 10:00 p.m.
10. Check-in policy: Check-in is usually set for any time after 3:00 p.m; however, with advanced notice it may be possible to accommodate a slightly earlier check-in. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check- in, Guest shall inform homeowner immediately.
11. Check-out Policy:
-- a. Guest must check out by 11:00 A.M.
-- b. Guest is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was in upon check in by making sure dishes are clean (can be left to dry in the rack on the sink), and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted, and sanitized.
-- c. There is no need to make or strip the bed.
-- d. Guest that do not vacate the rental property by 11:a.m. without the consent of the homeowner are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
12. Access: Guest shall allow homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.