Imagine a beautiful lake overlooking the serenity of the hills. A place that's oxygenated from the green forest with a 5-star villa amidst all of it. This is what you get to experience at The Lake House Villa. Located about 60 KMS from Bandra, in Nadhal (Before Karjat) Lake House Villa comes equipped with a swimming pool, lawn overlooking the lake, Livingroom, spacious rooms with attached bathrooms, open terrace and the calmness of nature all around.
The farmhouse is built on 4 acres touching the peaceful serene Lake surrounded by the views of beautiful Mountains, Lush Green oxygenating forest and Open Spaces all around maintaining a private natural environment making it a rejuvenating and refreshing getaway.
Adopt the pace of nature : The onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, lakes. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’”
The property is spread over 3 levels
Guest can enjoy the ambience of garden and pool area where the sit outs are conveniently placed.
1) Level 1 - Ground floor open view of the lake and forest with well-placed seating to enjoy your connect with nature
Living room on the ground floor (with large sofa-cum-bed and sofa sit outs are done with a projector in place) & Well equipped kitchen with essentials is also situated on level 1.
2) Level 2 - All bedrooms to be let out are on this level except the private bedroom
101-private bedroom (not for guests)
102 - lake view bedroom with large bed and attached bathroom
103 - Lake view bedroom with large bed and attached bathroom
104 - front and Mountain Forest view with two large beds and two attached bathrooms
105- front view with large bed and attached bathroom
3) Level - 3 Large open terraces with 360 views of the Lake, Mountains & Forest
Guests can access :
The rooms they have booked and common areas such as the Garden area, Lawn area, Swimming pool area (as per timing), Swimming pool (as per timing), Terrace area, Living room area (mentioned with pictures)
We kindly request the guests to refrain from entering the following areas stated below :
Private rooms (Owners Area), Private Living room (besides the living room mentioned to be accessed), Lake Area without permission, venturing into the Forests, Dam Area and into any other area which is not mentioned in the common area.
Anything other than stated you need please do NOT hesitate to ask and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
Guests have access to as much, or as little, intrusion from the hosts as they want. We are proud of our facility and want our guests to really enjoy their stay. We are always on hand should there be any problems to iron out.
All bedrooms and living rooms have TV, AC and extra mattress can be placed for larger groups
We provide limited towels (on request), soaps, shampoos for the bathrooms
Water sports & other activities can be done at extra cost
Indoor board games are available and much more are being added
Generator backup and other basic amenities.
I/we the guest staying with Lake House Villa (LHV), warrants that he/she is duly authorized to sign for and bind all persons represented by him or for whom he is responsible ("his party") to these conditions of residence and, failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his/her party at the Villa.
1. Please keep the surroundings clean. Use the dustbins and disposal bag for waste.
2. Please do not keep soiled towels on the bed.
3. Save limited energy we agree to switch off room a/c, lights and other electrical and electronic equipment when not in use and while we are away.
4. The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/their occupation of the Lake House Villa (LHV) that neither the Lake House Villa (LHV), its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible and or liable for any accident, injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property of the guest upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft, electrical or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Lake House Villa (LHV).
5. Swimming in the pool and lake and venturing into the lake or dam or indulging in any watersports activity shall be at the guest’s own risk and responsibility. Lake House Villa (LHV) shall not be responsible for any accidents/mishaps in the pool or in the lake/dam or on any premises. Guests are advised not venture into the lake or dam.
The use of the kayaks as per proper safety measures and only guest who know swimming would be allowed and the charges for the use of the kayaks shall be payed before leaving the premises which is extra/over and above from the charges of the stay.
6. You are requested to handover you room keys to the management while you are away/leaving the property. Any loss of the key will be charged @ Rs. 1000/-.
7. Smoking in public areas/rooms is strictly prohibited under law. Smoking is allowed only in designated open area.
8. In the very interest of the security, only in-house registered guests will be allowed within the premises of the property. In case the in-house guests wish to invite friends/relatives etc. during their stay any of their to Lake House Villa (LHV), you are requested to contact the management and take a prior approval from the manager/promoter. However, nonregistered guests will not be allowed on the premises.
9. You are requested not to cause any damage to any item or property of Lake House Villa (LHV). In the case of any damage to any item or the property by a registered guest or any of their visiting friend or relative, such registered guest will be responsible and liable to pay the damages to Lake House Villa (LHV). We further reserve the right to claim and charge for any damage or breakage of any item or property of Lake House Villa (LHV) not reported but found after guest’s departure.
10. At the time of your booking, you are kindly requested to provide us with all the names, ages and permanent residential addresses of yourself and accompanying guests. As per law, we are required to collect personal identification photo id proofs. Therefore you are requested to carry the same in original along with you.
11. For Indian nationals, it is required that each guest should carry his/ her photo id proof such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar card or Pan Card and for non-Indian nationals, it is required that each guest should carry the valid passport and valid Indian Visa.
12. As per law, we will be required to collect and keep a photocopy of the documents mentioned above of respective guests, and therefore, you are requested to hand over your original document as above at the time of check in so that we can take a copy the same.
13. Please ensure that all your payments for your stay and other services during your stay due to Lake House Villa (LHV) should be cleared before check out. Otherwise, we reserve the right of confiscating your baggage and further selling/auctioning the same to recover our dues and take appropriate. Legal action
14. The Govt. has laid down strict laws and rules of noise pollution. We wish to inform you to abide by such laws and rules and abstain from breaking any such law or rule.
15. Any kinds of arms or ammunition are strictly prohibited within the premises of Lake House Villa (LHV).
16. Any kind of illegal or immoral activity is strictly prohibited within the premises Lake House Villa (LHV).
17. Any activity relating to illegal drugs and drug trafficking is strictly prohibited within the premises the guest shall be responsible for the same and shall be indemnified against the same.
18. The right of admission to Lake House Villa (LHV) is reserved.
19.. Applicable Taxes will be charged extra and all payments to be made in INR (Indian National Rupee)