Spacious, sun-drenched room in a 3 BR apartment. You’ll love my place because of its great location! Off the Bedford stop on the L train, close to McCarren Park track. Near some of the best bars and restaurants in Williamsburg, just steps away from the busy and hip Bedford Ave.
- Bathroom with full tub/shower (shared)
- Fresh linens and towels
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- Coffee and french press
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Small kitchen
- Cooking supplies
Sharing and interactions happily welcomed but guests' need for privacy very much respected.
I was born and raised in Cali, Colombia but have been living in NY for the past 10 years. I am industrial designer working in Manhattan. My days can be very long - I am out of the apartment from very early in the morning until late in the evening.
But the king of the castle is Maxwell Silver Hammer, a handsome 5 year old tabby cat who loves lounging on the couch all day.
- Only registered guests allowed to stay over night
- Please wash dishes upon using them
- Please pick up after yourselves
- Respect the neighbors and housemates
- If you break something please let me know
-Turn off AC in room when leaving the house
-Make sure all windows and doors (balcony) are closed before leaving the house
-Don't let cat out onto balcony