We are just 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, & within walking distance to the Boardwalk and Wharf...not to mention several great restaurants! You’ll love my place because of the view of the harbor & ocean (the pictures truly do not do justice), the decks, and the location (we are located in a quiet residential neighborhood). My place is good for couples, family reunions, and families (with kids).
Please inquire for weekly rates Mid August to Mid June. Pricing includes 11% City Occupancy Tax.
- Minimum Age of 25 to Rent
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Check-in 3 pm, Check-Out 10 am (unless prior arrangements are requested and approved).
- Wireless internet, TV & phone service is provided, however connections cannot be guaranteed.
- Bath towels not provided unless requested ($7 per person per set – 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel & 1 washcloth).
- Renter is responsible to pay for any movies/events rented on TV via pay-per-view. Please notify us prior to your departure with cost.
- Key will be in a combination lockbox on bination will be emailed approximately 7 days prior to your arrival to obtain your key. 2 Additional keys will be located inside.
$75 per key charge for unreturned/lost keys.
- Important: of the 3 garage doors, parking for 252 is only allowed in front of the far right garage door, (garage nearest to Fourth Ave). You may park 2 - 3 cars in front of the garage door, and if need be 1 behind them
- Occupancy shall be no more than 11 Adults (including children 12 and over). Renters agree to refrain from loud noise, and abide by County noise ordinance (mandatory quiet hours between 10 pm and 8 am. Complaints may result in forfeiture of deposit. Renter is responsible for any damages to the property or contents.
- All personal property kept by Renter in home shall be and remain at his/her sole risk and Owner shall not be liable for any damages or loss of personal property for any reason. Owner will not be liable for any injury to the Renter or guests of the Renter in or about the premises.
- Monday morning is garbage pick-up. Please place cans at the curb on far side of the street Sunday evening, (or Sunday morning if departing on Sunday or as instructed) if applicable to your rental dates. Failure to do so; a $25 fee may be incurred if an extra pick-up is required. Also please advise if there is excess trash or the cans are full, either upon your arrival or departure so we can schedule an additional pick-up if necessary.
- When you depart:
- 1. Run the dishwasher and leave clean dishes. Our cleaners will empty and put back in the cabinets.
- 2. Please take the sheets off all the beds you use (cleaning knows which ones to send out for cleaning).
- 3. Remove all perishable food.
- 4. Empty all garbage and waste paper baskets & take outside to the cans marked “252”.
- 5. Turn off appliances, and turn off thermostat.
- 6. Make sure all furniture is in its original location (if moved).
- 7. Make sure all TV's are left in TV mode upon departure (if changed).
- 8. If BBQ used it must be left cleaned or an additional $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- 9. Close & lock all windows & doors. (Make sure key is in the outside lock-box (please scramble the code).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 25 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น