The accommodation is suitable for leisure or business trips. You will be a guest in the house where I live. There are 2 rooms with double beds, one with a private balcony. The self service breakfast is included, you can prepare it when you prefer. Sheets and towels are included. There is a garage for motorbikes or bicycles and free parking. Free WiFi. Nearby there are a lot of services. The bus is a min from the house and will take you directly to P. Roma in Venice 25/35 min (about 18 stops).
The APARTMENT is cozy and comfortable.
It is suitable for people who want to stay at a quite location.
The guest ROOMS are two, for the second one see "At home, breakfast, wifi, direct bus to Venice".
Guests will have access to the KITCHEN for your self service breakfast and for dinner time, but the oven and oven top are not available to use. You may use: electric kettle, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, toaster and cutlery.
The selfservice BREAKFAST includes croissants, cornflakes, biscuits, sliced bread, jam, butter, instant coffee, tea, honey, cocoa, brown sugar, milk, fruit juice, yogurt.
INCLUDES: sheets, towels, fan, hairdryer, shower and shampoo and a mosquito machine.
The BATHROOM is shared with shower, which will be cleaned several times a day.
FREE WIFI. Free PARKING in front of the house. GARAGE for motorcycles or bicycles.
You will kind a GUEST BOOK with advice and general information.
The bus is 1 min from the house and will take you directly to P. Roma in Venice 25/35 minutes (about 18 stops), 14km.
The City tax (1€ per night for each person up to five nights) can be paid in cash at check in.
Please, you are in a private house not in a hotel :)
The guest have access to private rooms, bathroom and the kitchen.
I am available for my guests if they need any information or advice.
I like to maintain an honest relationship and at the same time to leave they to them own privacy.
-It’s simple to get to my house:
From Venice Piazzale Roma:
take bus line ACTV number 7 or 7E direction Spinea-Mirano
(don’t take number 7L)
About 18 stops to reach my house.
Last departure from Venice at 00:40 am.
From Mestre train station:
Mestre is between Venice to my house.
Take bus line ACTV number 7 or 7E direction Mirano, the stop is in via Cappuccina n.131, corner via Sernaglia. (it is 5 minutes walk from station).
Don’t take number 7L.
About 11 stops to reach my house.
The ticket costs 1,5 euro per person and duration 75’from the time of validation.
The ACTV Line do not sell tichets on the bus, only during the night, you can buy the ticket at the Airport or Mestre train station or shop sells newspapers or cigarettes.
During the journey, from Mestre, the bus will go over the overpass, then on the right you will see the supermarket “Cadoro”, then you will see the petrol station Agip and then Esso, straight after the traffic lights ring the bell and get off in via Miranese no. 370/372 on the corner of via Ivancich. About 11 stops.
When you gett off the bus please send me a message and I will meet you at the bus stop in a minute.
- To visit Venice without spending a lot, you need to love walking and getting lost.
You can take the “vaporetto” (ferryboat) that will take you through the canals and to the islands (Murano, Burano, Torcello, Giudecca etc), however it’s better to buy the city pass (tourist ticket)
See website VENEZIAUNICA (Official tourist site of Venice) for travel information and city pass (tourist ticket)
All types of tickets are purchaseable at the VENEZIAUNICA online or at sales points.
The ticket bus you can buy in the newsagents or at the tabacconists.
In front of my home there is a store where you can buy bus tickets.
Open Mondays to Saturdays from 06:00 to 12:30 and 16:00 to 19:30. Sundays closed.
- Please, let me know your estimated time of your arrival at least 2 days before, because I need to organize my day. In case you do not warn me at your arrival time, you may also be waiting for my return.
I have a life too. :) I'm sure this thing you can understand.
- The check out must be made by 10 am at the latest.
- Upon your arrival, please, let me have your passport or your identity card, as this is required by Italian law, for each guest.
- I will require 30 euros deposit for the house keys, that will be refunded to you the evening before check out.
- The Tourist Tax is excluded from the price indicated and must be paid in cash upon arrival.
€ 1 per person per night up to a maximum of 5 nights.
Example: stay of 3 nights, 3 euro each, stay of 5 nights: 5 euro each, stay longer than 5 days: 5 euro each.
- Please don't throw anything into the toilet (wc). ONLY TOILET PAPER. Otherwise the toilet will block immediately. You will have the cost of repair.
- The apartment is in a condominium. Please, respect the silence, also in the stairs and courtyard.
- Guests will have access to the kitchen for your self-service breakfast and dinner time, but the oven and oven top are not available. You may use: electric kettle, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, toaster and cutlery.
- Please remember that water is precious. Don’t waste it.
I remind you that the bathroom is shared, please respect others.
- We leave the shoes in the door. At home we do not use what goes on the street ...
- Please respect the environment, the furniture and the other guests.
-Please, remember you are in private house not in a hotel :)
- Fammi sapere l’ora del tuo arrivo almeno 2 giorni prima (check in dalle 14 alle 22), e l’ora della tua partenza (non oltre le 10 del mattino). Ti chiedo di rispettare gli orari accordati.
- Quando arrivi consegnami il tuo documento di identità valido, (per ogni ospite)
- Per le chiavi della porta blindata la cauzione è di 30 euro da versare alla consegna, che saranno restituiti la sera prima della tua partenza.
- Tassa di soggiorno esclusa, pari a 1€ per persona per notte (per un massimo di 5 euro a persona. es. se prenotate 10 notti per una persona il totale è di 5 €) La tassa di soggiorno si paga cash al vostro arrivo.
- E' assolutamente vietato gettare nel wc altro che non sia carta igienica. In caso contrario il wc si bloccherà e vi sarà addebitato il costo della riparazione.
- Ti ricordo che l’appartamento è in un condominio. Rispetta l’ora del silenzio tra le 13 e le 15 e tra le 22 e le 8.30, anche nel vano scale e nel cortile quando esci e entri.
- Hai accesso alla cucina per la prima colazione e come appoggio per il pranzo o per la cena ma non potrai usare i fuochi e il forno a gas. A tua disposizione: bollitore, frigorifero, freezer, forno microonde, toaster, piatti, posate ecc.
- Ti ricordo che l'acqua e 'un bene prezioso, fonte di vita sul Pianeta,
non sprecarla inutilmente: limitando la permanenza in doccia, chiudendo il rubinetto mentre ci si lava i denti o ci si insapona, si darà un segno di sensibilità verso il problema della diminuzione di questa risorsa vitale.
Ricordati che il bagno è condiviso.
- Le scarpe, infradito etc...tutto ciò che va in strada, si lasciano in entrata.
- Conto nel rispetto che avrai verso gli altri ospiti, l'ambiente e gli arredi.
-Ti ricordo che soggiorni in una casa privata e non in un hotel :)
Welcom, I’m Cristina. I have recently began a new adventure by hosting guests from around the world. I’m excited about the prospect. I’m not good at the English language, but I am straslating everything to ensure that your holiday is as enjoyable and pleasant as possible. I’m busy in the morning and for that the check-in is from 2 pm until 21 pm.
Eccomi, sono Cristina. Ho da poco deciso di iniziare questa avventura, ospitando viaggiatori da tutto il mondo. Sono un po' emozionata. Di mattina sono occupata e per questo il check-in è dalle 14 alle 21.
A presto :)