Our home is 2490 sq. ft, with an additional 980 sq. ft of covered patio. The home is clean, nicely furnished, relaxing with an awesome outdoor space, pool, quiet neighborhood, lake and mountain views, great sunsets or view the moon setting in the early morning. Come enjoy Lake Havasu City.
The home has a split bedroom floor plan which is great for two couples traveling together. Children are also welcome! The home is set up to sleep seven comfortably. King bed in the master bedroom, queen bed in the second bedroom and bunk beds with an additional trundle bed in the third bedroom. Both main baths have walk-in showers.
The home is located in a very desirable area of town. Four minutes to Windsor Park boat launch, close to London Bridge golf course, only minutes from the famed London Bridge and central activities. Close proximity to dining, shopping and a movie theater. Bike paths are nearby and the neighborhood is great for a morning/evening walk. Watch birds or read your morning news on the patio while having your coffee.
The home is peaceful and truly invites relaxation and good times! Our goal is to make our guests feel like they want to come back and stay again.
You will enjoy a nicely furnished home with all the amenities such as dishes, cookware, utensils, coffee pot, cups, glasses, wine glasses, good quality bath towels and new bedding, laundry, cable TV, Wi-Fi, wired stereo sound system in all major rooms and the outdoor patio. Do not forget the pool (heated if requested at additional cost) outdoor barbecue, large covered patio (980 sq. ft), a chiminea is on the property to have a small "contained fire" in the evenings, lawn furniture and shed to store it in, very nice fully landscaped back yard that would be excellent for a small to mid-size wedding or family reunion. There is a three car garage for your use, one bay is boat deep. There is also concrete parking in front of the garage. The home has a security system (ADT) for your peace of mind when you are out having fun. The security system has a remote control for your use. You may arm or disarm the system from the comfort of your vehicle ( note if the remote is lost there will be a $200.00 replacement cost to the guest). The doors have keypads on them so you will have your own code (don't worry about losing a key while partaking in activities ). The owner will only use two cupboards out in the garage as personal space and a small section of the garage to store two bikes. Note: two mountain bikes on the property are the owners and should not be used at this time by any guests. There are also two slot machines that we request are not used by any guest or children.
Our situation is unique in that the owner unfortunately will not be able to meet individual guests. There is however, a local contact that will meet and greet each guest and ensure that everything is up to the guests expected standards. The local contact person is excited about the opportunity to meet new people and hear their stories. The owners hope that each guest enjoys this home as we have and do. We encourage you entering some words about yourselves, like where your from, how your stay was and if your expectations were met in our guest book.
It is our personal mission to ensure all guests have a pleasant experience from our perspective.
The owners will be available by phone 24/7 if any problems or concerns arise that cannot be handled expeditiously by the local contact.
This seems like a good time to mention that Lake Havasu City has strict ordinances regarding noise disturbances or inappropriate behavior that jeopardizes the neighbors or even the guests themselves. If there are any disturbances on this property that involves the police in any way - the deposit will be immediately forfeited and additional charges may be incurred by the guest.
This home was built in 1996 and has been barely used. The home has an electric stove-top (drop-in style). The electric oven is wall mounted. The microwave is mounted in the wall just above the oven. Every appliance works very well and are extremely clean but a bit outdated (in looks only).
We will be updating the kitchen in the next year or so. As stated before the only reason for the update truly is just due to aesthetics.
Possibly on your return trip the update will be done and you will see the difference. If any guests have suggestions we would like to hear them.
If you will be vacationing in Lake Havasu city often it may behoove our guests to consider a longer term rental. The price is more attractive and any rental 30 days or more does not have the city tax.
Please check out our first guests comments. I have added the comments in the picture section. We have not ever met but the guest left a very nice note in our guest book! By the way the guest was respectful and left the home looking very good
- House rules are simple really. Enjoy yourselves without having to call anyone for bail money:). In other words, respect the neighbors, house, furnishings, be mindful of noise levels, and report any problems or concerns immediately if possible so that we may respond accordingly.
- We are sorry but pets are not allowed. Smoking is allowed only outside - please use the ash trays and keep the area free of any cigarette trash. Make certain all fire is properly extinguished (this applies to the chiminea and cigarettes) If any smoke smell is detected inside the house by the cleaning company or the local contact there will be a $500.00 deduction from your deposit.
- There is a pool that is well cared for and clean. But with any pool, it is "strictly" use at your own risk. A life ring is provided by the owners. Children should be supervised at all times. This pool does not have a gate surrounding it preventing children from getting into it. The screen doors on the house sliding patio doors are automatic return to help prevent a child from going from inside the house to the backyard without your knowledge. Please do not allow glass of any type near the pool area. Plastic cups will be provided by owner. Please do not add any type of material (soap or bath bubbles) to the pool. The owners hire a pool person and we prefer that he does all the maintenance on the pool.
- If something is broken by the guests or any of their friends please let the local contact know immediately so that we may address the situation quickly. Severity of the breakage will of course dictate how the damage is paid for. We like to be fair and if normal wear and tear is the culprit of the breakage then that is on us. If it is due to negligence or abuse on the guests part then that will be on the guests.
- This seems like a good time to mention that Lake Havasu City has strict ordinances regarding noise disturbances or inappropriate behavior that jeopardizes the neighbors or even the guests themselves. If there are any disturbances on this property that involves the police in any way - the deposit will be immediately forfeited and additional charges may be incurred by the guest. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 PM
- When you leave, we ask that you have loaded and started the dishwasher and placed all trash (bagged) in the trash cans provided in the garage. Please remove all perishables or personal items from the refrigerator.
- There is a $160.00 Non-refundable cleaning fee. This ensures each guest will arrive to a clean property. Additionally, there is a $1000.00 refundable deposit that you will receive back after check out providing the property is left in the condition you found it.
- Lake Havasu city has enacted a short-term rental tax to stays 29 days or less. The tax is 10.78 percent of the daily rate. The city also requires the owners to obtain a business license which we have done. The tax is included in the daily rate. The owner will be responsible for ensuring the city, county and state are paid. If you will be vacationing in Lake Havasu city often it may behoove our guests to consider a longer term rental. The price is more attractive and any rental 30 days or more does not have the city tax.
- There is a propane barbecue grill for your use. When grilling it is best to move the grill out from under the patio slightly. Moving it will ensure the grill smoke does not hang under the patio cover. Please keep it clean. There is a propane gauge on the tank connected to the grill, it will be up to the guest to ensure you have enough propane for your needs. We hope that guests will pay it forward but that cannot always be the case. When you are done grilling, make certain the propane is turned off, grill is clean and you move the grill back under the patio cover once it is cool, replace the grill cover.