Your sheets will be comfy, your nights will be quiet. The building isn't perfect, but my apartment is recently renovated and I keep it very clean. The neighborhood is a bit grungy, but it's also THE place to be if you're a Boston resident. Everything you'd ever need is here, within walking distance. This listing is great for young adults.
Please make sure to read the entire listing. I've tried to do my best to give an accurate description so you know exactly what you're getting.
The apartment has a renovated kitchen, and a large foyer but no formal living room. The two bedrooms are separated by the foyer. Your bedroom has one queen bed and a couch. This is a shared apartment, and I stay in the other bedroom across the hall.
Window AC units keep the place cool, and a nice renovated kitchen and bathroom provide the finishing touches.
I keep my home very clean, and I'm quite confident your stay will be relaxing.
Kitchen, bathroom, foyer.
I provide all the essentials for your trip: clean linens and towels, soaps and shampoos, hair dryer and ironing board, wifi and water - everything you'd expect from a decent hotel room. Just bring your clothing and yourself, and you'll be good to go!
I am self-employed, and sometimes I work from home. I'm pretty chill, and you won't be hearing much of me, but I also love helping guests out when they need advice on anything Boston related. Make yourself at home - my home is yours.
If you need to drop off your luggage before checking in, or leave it here after checking out (due to flight times and travel arrangements), I can usually accommodate that for you. Just send me a message before you book, so we can make sure.
No airbnb is perfect. Here are the nitty-gritty details:
The building itself isn't the nicest. The hallway carpets need a thorough steam cleaning. The entrance smells like cigarettes and needs to be cleaned. This is absolutely not a luxury building. The building and neighborhood are safe though - I've lived here for years and I've never had a problem. The building is also very quiet - an appreciated quality when you're exhausted and need a good night's sleep.
There's no laundry in the building- laundromats are nearby though.
The hardwood floors creak in some places.
Apartment is on the 3rd floor, no elevator.
Some guests have told me the apartment is larger than it looks in the photos, and some have told me it's smaller. Make of that what you will.
The younger guests who have stayed here have given me best feedback about the neighborhood and their overall experience.
I respectfully ask that you treat my home as you would a friend's home. Fortunately, Airbnb guests are generally awesome people, and to this day I've never had to claim a security deposit. My house rules are just common sense and courtesy.
1. No wearing of shoes in the house.
2. No loud music or loud noises.
3. No parties.
4. No removal of items from the apartment unless expressly allowed by the host.
a. Allowed items include umbrellas and beach towels. Guest agrees to reimburse, via Airbnb, the replacement cost of any lost item.
5. Apartment door must be kept locked at all times.
6. No damaging or soiling of the bedding materials, to the extent that they require replacement.
7. We respectfully ask that you use the white towels only to dry yourself and as wash cloths in the shower, and that you not allow them to come in contact with substances that could stain them (make up, cleaning products, etc.)
8. All keys must be returned on the last day of the booking.
9. No damage to the apartment or any part or item within and without the premises, beyond normal wear and tear.
10. No pets allowed on or about the premises.
11. No illicit or illegal substances, or illicit or illegal activities, are allowed on or about the premises
12. The premises must be vacated by the agreed-upon check-out time.
The host reserves the right to claim all or part of the security deposit, and to seek additional recompense for damages to the extent allowed under the relevant legal jurisdictions.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 23 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น