This brand new apartment is located at the heart of Stony Brook Village: restaurants and shopping, Avalon Park & Preserve, The Duck Pond, LIRR station, Stony Brook University and Medical Center - all in walking distance. Enjoy Stony Brook's green environs, extremely quiet neighborhoods, and lots of things to visit and see!
In case you need to do some work during your visit, we provided the Mondrian Standing Desk (our own design) along with a laptop/WiFi for you to work in health and style!
The two-room apartment has a minimalist design with focus on color, Mondrian motif, brightly lit. No clatter.
Comfortable working place with an office desk & chair. The Mondrian Art standing desk is ready for you to work-while-standing using Lenovo laptop with Windows 10/MS Office 2010 + WiFi.
The apartment has two rooms with bathroom/shower; access to a electrical stove associated with the apartment and the shared washer and drier.
I will be happy to help if there are special needs.
1. The apartment is located in a ground level of an occupied house with four bedrooms on the two upper levels.
2. The Mondrian lights on the living room/kitchen wall are controlled by a dedicated switch on the panel with several switches that is located behind the door to the bedroom.
3. The house is located in a deeply green area, and so occasionally you may notice small bugs appearing around despite the tight windows, and a screen door. We avoid using the pest-control chemicals as much as we can.
- Washer, drier, iron/board (portable) are located in an area shared by the entire house. Commercial dry cleaning service is in walking distance.
- Apartment is maintained clean during stay.
- Please place used towels on the bathroom floor before checking out.
- Garbage must be kept in the bags (provided) and placed into the garbage container outside of the apartment (near the left side of the house) every day.
- Reducing duration of reservation: 50% of daily rate fee will be applied for each day removed from the reservation.