Hideaway is 10 min walk to downtown, beaches or restaurants and close to famous surf spots like Steamer Lane, Natural bridges and more. Cowell's beach, wharf and boardwalk are minutes away where you can enjoy the Santa Cruz life style. It is also a short drive to Capitola and SC wineries. Hideaway has great views. You’ll love this place because of the ambiance, the comfy bed, and light. Very quiet. Good for couples, families, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Upstairs 1 bedroom w a queen bed, 1 bath house with living room/kitchen in one big space. 46' TV, WIFI and Amazon Fire TV stick that gives you access to all your favorite subscriptions and streaming services. The living room has a pull out couch (queen) and futon bed (double). 2 decks w chairs for you to relax. Great views and surrounded by trees. We share the drive way with the neighbors house and off the street parking spaces available for 2 cars. Very secure and walking distances to Downtown, West side, Main beaches, boardwalk and wharf.
We have 2 bicycles and paddle boards and a couple wetsuits for you to use. We can recommend many places and help you with your itinerary. We have secure and safe parking for your car.
We can interact as little and as much you want. you can call us anytime. We do not live on the property.
Santa Cruz is surrounded by great outdoors. Hiking/mountain bike trails, Monarch butterfly migration spots, famous surf, state parks, golf courses, art galleries, local wineries and brewery, and the renowned Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Near by you can also go whale watching, take sail or surf lessons, play beach volleyball or just relax in one of our beautiful beaches.
1. No smoking on the premises.
2. Please leave shoes by the door.
3. No sand indoors. Rinse off prior to entering the house.
4. A maximum of 4 people are allowed to rent the house.
5. No loud or excessive noise past 10:00 pm.
6. Wash and put away all dishes prior to move out.
7. Lock all doors and windows when the house is not in use.
8. Garbage under the sink and recycle bin by the stove. Once full, recycle goes into the blue bin and garbage into the brown bin in the driveway . Please RECYCLE. Recycle is cans, glass, cardboard, paper and plastic.
9. No late checkouts.
10. No animals allowed.
11. Events are NOT ALLOWED unless approved by us.
12. YOU ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED with the use of this property and with the use of any sports equipments provided by us like bike, surfboards, bodyboards, etc including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activities.
13. You are responsible to replace any or all sport equipment provided if it get stolen or badly damage.
14. Report any problems immediately.
15. if stay 30 days or more you are responsible to pay 1 cleaning every 15 days. Please call Javi(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Have fun and enjoy your stay!
Raised in Santa Cruz I have sailed and surfed all my life. I love traveling and have done it extensively. Love to meet people from all the corners of the world and exchange stories. My wife and I love staying @ Airbnb every where.