Enjoy the free Tram zone from our house.
The apartment is in the CBD and on the park, close to Chinatown, multiple shopping malls, theatre's, Carlton Gardens, Old Royal Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Melbourne Museum, IMAX, Old Melbourne Gaol, coffee shops and more.
You’ll love our place because of the location and quality finishing’s, free parking, free baby cot, space for the family, park views, tennis court, pool, table tennis, gym, heating, cooling and hotel bedding on the 3 Queen beds.
The apartment is in Melbourne's CBD and uniquely faces the park, located close to supermarkets and liquor stores, Chinatown and multiple shopping malls. This newly renovated dream apartment boasts a clean and comfortable 3 bedroom 2 bathroom layout over a sprawling 105m2 and is perfectly located for you to explore Melbourne. The master bedroom has a private en-suite and built-in window seat, the master bathroom features a hidden laundry a has a separate toilet. The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area opens to a large covered balcony with a beautiful view of the park to enjoy in all weather. The space is much, much larger than most other apartments in the city and features heating and cooling in every room for added comfort. Enjoy a meal at the 6 piece dining table, soak up the views while you relax in the lounge and use the space to escape into Pinnacle Luxury.
Guests will have full use of the apartment and it's facilities which include a rice cooker, gas stove, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, eat-in kitchen and separate 6 piece dining, car park, washer/dryer, ironing board, iron, hair dryer, built in robes in every room, air conditioning, heating, port-a-cot, lounge suite with coffee table, 50" TV, balcony with table and chairs, hotel sheets on the 3 queen beds, and hotel toiletries. You can also enjoy the tennis court, pool, gym, table tennis table and courtyard.
Guests are encouraged to use the apartment as though it's their own, with complimentary tea and coffee to make you feel at home when you arrive.
We live in the area and you'll have our number if you need something after you've checked in. We're happy to suggest things to see and do in and around town. If we don't hear from you, we'll be at the apartment at 10am for your checkout which can't be extended as it takes 3+ hours to clean due to its size.
Download 'tramTRACKER' to you iPhone or Android for REAL-TIME tram arrival information, or go to (URL HIDDEN)
FOR THE FOOTY FANS !!!! - Take tram 30 from the apartment straight to Etihad Stadium, or you can take tram 35 from the apartment to Flinders Street if you're heading to the MCG.
- No Drugs
- No parties or events
- No smoking inside
- Please respect the apartment as if it's your own
- Check-in is after 2PM
- Check-out is 10AM
- No late check-outs
- No pets
- Shoes off inside
- Please keep noise low after 10pm
- A towel is provided for each guest on the booking. Please provide accurate booking guest numbers. No additional towels will be provided for the pool or gym. A charge of $25 for a call out fee will be charged if guests did not disclose the correct amount of guests and there are not enough towels. Maximum 6 towels per booking, per week.
- Guests utilising the car park should use the designated space. The council will fine if parked in somebody else's car space
- Bag storage after check-out is available for 3 hours (until 1PM the same day) for a $100 fee. No pro-rata, 24 hour advance notice required and is subject availability. Advance request, approval and payment essential.
- Late check-out between 10AM and 11:30AM will be charged half day rate, full day rate if check-out is between 11:30AM and 1PM the same day. 24 hour advance notice required and is subject availability. 24 hour advance request, approval and payment essential.
- Same day bookings require 3 hours from booking to check in as we may be out of town
- Any complaints from neighbours due to excessive noise past 10pm may result in early check-out. There is a baby next door. No warnings if the building manager asks us to come to the apartment.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 30 กันยายน 2017 - 01 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 17 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We love Melbourne, and hope you'll love Melbourne too !
Here are some general things that Melburnians (the locals) can't live without, and we highly recommend trying :
- Melbourne's glorious coffee
- Melbourne's amazing cafe's and restaurants
- China Town
- The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Shopping, Shopping, Shopping
As hosts we hope you'll have the opportunity to experience all that Melbourne has to offer. It's an amazing city.
Our personalized Pinnacle Luxury apartments reflect our own love for hotel amenities, serviced facilities and beautiful furnishings.
We hope you'll love staying with us and in our beautiful and vibrant city.