Bright, 2 double bed studio apartment, 2 mins walk from Higashi-Shinjuku Station, and 1 stop to Shinjuku Station. Really convenient area, with great access around Tokyo. Lots of great places to eat around Shinjuku & Shinjuku Sanchome Station. Convenient Stores & Supermarket right near the apartment. Pocket WIFI provided for guests.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi, everyone. I am Hiroyuki.
My job is a product designer.
I've been to Kanagawa, Tokyo, Kyoto, Italy, England, Netherlands. There are nice places.
My hobby is traveling around the world. I've been to over 20 countries.
Please enjoy your trip in Japan.