A modern, spacious newly climatized home located at the historic downtown of Ponta Delgada. It was once the USA consul's official residence.
Enjoy the comfortable living room from where you can access the wide balcony over the garden.
We are a Government licensed holiday home (AL nº 1013)
It's a secluded and comfortable home in the center of the city. We love the balconies over the garden and the city.
Park on our driveway and walk around. Downtown, Mall (with supermarket and pharmacy) and two botanical gardens all within a ten minute walk range.
To the entire house. No sharing.
On demand. We give our guests privacy but are always happy to make you feel welcome.
You can park up to three cars on the house drive way.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed of any kind
2. This is a quiet neighborhood and as such we ask you to please respect our neighbors - NO PARTIES OR LOUD MUSIC ALLOWED AT ANYTIME
3. All guests must be identified upon reservation. Full names, age and ID numbers are required. People other than those in the Guest Party set in reservation may not stay overnight in the property.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Please Keep the house Clean and Tidy At All Times. Before returning home always make sure to remove all traces of sand from shoes or clothes. Never use the chairs or sofas on wet clothes.
For longer term rentals, a cleaning service will be provided on a weekly basis.
Wash, dry and place dishes back into cabinets after each use. Clean stove and counters after use. Never leave dishes in the sink. Remove leftover food from sink after use and dispose in garbage
9. TOILET - The toilet and plumbing system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing / toilet system, Guest will be responsible for all plumbing call-out fees and repairs..
10. PARKING – use the driveway. Please don´t block the entrance
11. Recycle by separating plastic bottles, metal (cans) and glass in YELLOW recycle bin in the laundry room. Paper products and cardboard in BLUE recycle bin. Glass bottles in GREEN recycle bins. All trash and recycling MUST be removed and placed in designated bins at time of checkout.
12. At check out, please strip bed and pillow cases and place in pile on bed. Gather all towels and place in pile on bathroom floor.
13. Always Lock Doors and windows when leaving the house
14. Lost keys will incur a $75 replacement fee
15. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
16. Guests are kindly reminded that whilst using complimentary wifi, downloading, uploading or viewing anything copyrighted or illegal to / from the web will not be tolerated on our premises. Our wifi network is fully monitored and guest information will be handed over to internet providers and/or copyright owners should copyright infringement or illegal activity occur during their stay.
17. ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ALLOWED IN/ON OR AROUND THE PROPERTY. POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED AND GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND FORFEIT ALL MONIES PAID INCLUDING SECURITY DEPOSIT
18. Guest's travel details are asked for security reasons and to allow synchrony on check-in and check-out times.
-Só é permitido fumar no exterior.
-Hóspedes extra não são permitidos sem a devida autorização.
-A casa deverá ser deixada limpa e arrumada. Não é permitido o uso da mobilia com roupa molhada ou com areia.
-É necessário fornecer dados de identificação de todos os hóspedes bem como os detalhes de viagem para permitir planeamento do check-in e do check-out