Oporto Surf Lodge is situated on just 10 footsteps away from the beach. It´s a perfect place for guests meeting other surfers and enjoy the waves together. The house is completely new but kept in the old style of the so called ´Palheiro´. A typical Portuguese old wooden holiday house at the beach. The huge patio and garden are protected from the wind and has even a warm shower outside. The room has a beautiful bathroom and a very comfortable matrass. We can promise that you will sleep well.
The lovely outside patio is a common area where you can relax, enjoy a bbq or a drink with the other guests.
There is the possibility to rent a surfboard & wetsuit, have surf
lessons and- or surf guiding.
- Respect your neighbours and respect the house and his furniture you stay in.
- You should clean the house before you leave otherwise you may be charged extra for cleaning services.
- Always lock your house when leaving and don’t leave valuables outside.
- Leave sand at the beach.
- Don’t leave wetsuits and boards outside. Preferably close them at the Surfschool.
- Don’t forget to return the key on departure.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
The waves brought me to this magical place. I learned to surf at this beach of Cortegaça and could never think anymore about my life without surfing. I love the ocean, nature, the great food of Portugal and the friendliness. I like to be with our guests, to show them great restaurants, to join them while surfing and make nice diners at the Lodge.