홍대 근처의 예쁜 단독주택
* The best place with family and friends
* 6bed rooms and 3bath, with garden
* Individual House ON FIRST floor
* Free potable wifi egg offering during your statying
Excellent accessibility to the famous attractions of Seoul
**Easy to go to Hot Place in Seoul**
-Hapjeong 2min (by subway)
-HongDae : 4min(by subway)
-worldcup stadium 4min (subway)
-ShinChone : 6min(by subway)
-Yeouido : 10min(by subway)
-Noryangjin Fish Market : 13min (by subway)
-CityHall : 14min(by subway)
-Itaewon : 17min(by subway)
-Seoul station :17 min (by subway)
-Myeong-dong :20 min (by subway)
-Gwanghwamun(Gyeongbokgung) : 16min(by subway), 30min(by bus, no.271)
-Insadong : 16min(by subway), 33min(by bus, no.271)
-Dongdaemun Market : 22min (by subway)
-Gangnam : 37min(by subway)
-coex : 40 min (by subway)
-Village Heiri in Paju , Paju outlet :50 min (by subway)
* Gimpo International Airport 14 minutes (by Airport Express)
* Incheon International Airport 50 minutes (by Airport Express)
Im Jina, the host from Seoul.
Im going to be your friend in Korea. and please feel free to contact me if you need some help from Korea!
- No smoking inside.
- Basically, This house is for staying for Korean Trip. You cannot book this house with other purpose such as filming, party room, Classes without any previous discussion.
- other regulation will be shared when you confirm your booking
Hello!! My name is JINA. It's nice to meet you all.
I and my family started hosting with beautiful memories of traveling around the world. I have been hosting for over 3 years.
I am a '30s woman' currently working at a law firm.
I live happily with my family and sister's cute nephews in Seoul. Our families are ordinary people who are honest, sincere, and warm.
We will be your Korean family while you stay in Seoul.
I and my family hope that your trip will be more enjoyable, happy, and safe, and will also help you for it.
Traveling to a new country is a joy and excitement itself.
I strongly encourage you to travel to Korea and cheer.
Travel !! It is also worthy and beautiful enough by itself.
Welcome to travel to Seoul, Korea.
I look forward to meeting you.