East Nashville is the place to be! And as a fellow traveler, if you are looking for a positive, peaceful and fun experience, then Casa Pura Vida is for you! With 3 BR and 3 BA, full kitchen, laundry, meditation/yoga/workspace ... there's plenty of room for your friends and family! If you're idea of a perfect get-away looks like this, then mi casa es su casa!!
My house is your house, so just be respectful as I live there when you do not. I want you to have a WONDERFUL time in Nashville. Outside of the ones listed above, I ask the following:
- People not listed on the reservation are not allowed in the house (this is a legal/insurance issue and for your own safety)
-No smoking inside, outside is fine - there are ash buckets on every balcony/porch
- Please keep the doors locked at all times. East Nashville is safe but it's no Mayberry.
- No parties or events (no loud noise/music after 10p on weekdays & 11p on weekends - neighbors are close) Be respectful of the neighbors, I would like to keep them as friends :)
- Never run dryer when you are not present
- Parking - 2 cars can tightly fit in the arc driveway, do not block the back neighbor's driveway. There's plenty of street parking as well however only 2 cars are allowed on the property per booking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 49 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
As a fellow traveler I aim to provide the best experience possible for each individual ... and since we all travel and experience life in different ways, I will always strive to make sure your experience is exactly what you expect. I travel often between the US and Costa Rica but am living mostly in Costa Rica. I have a passion for what I do - I write, direct and produce for network television and am currently working on my first novel. I have a few notebooks in both houses where I hope you will write something of yourself inside ... your ideas, your dreams, your travels ...anything at all, because this is how we understand each other. My favorite quote is by the brilliant Mark Twain. "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime"