My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Beautiful room with king sized bed, three piece ensuite washroom, free wifi and free parking. Complimentary breakfast basket delivered to your room. Coffee/tea making facilities in your room. Three common areas with full cable tv.
There are multiple common areas such as television rooms, large landings, a parlour and a verandah for guest use. This historic home was once a private dwelling to a wealthy sea merchant/ prominent builder in town. The house was built in 1863 as a wedding gift for his bride. The house became the Bluenose Lodge in 1946 an has been an Inn ever since.
I will check you in on arrival and get you settled. I will familiarize you with Lunenburg and all it has to offer. I will help you with suggestions for restaurants and activities. I will most likely see you on the morning of departure but no formal check out process will be necessary if you've already paid at check in.
- Check in is from 3 to 8 pm
- 72 hours notice for cancellation is required
- $25 deposit per room night booked is non-refundable
- Multiple room types available, some have one king bed, some have one queen bed, some have two double beds. All rooms have private three piece ensuite washrooms
- Extra people beyond double occupancy are an additional $15 if over age 9 years old.
- Phone property from 9am to 8pm if any further questions. Telephone number is on our website.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 26 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น